Anyone doing the Brazilian Butt Lift Workout

Options
Anyone doing the Brazilian Butt Lift Workout???

Saw the informercial while I was on the treadmill this morning and it looks pretty good.....

Wanna lift and tighten my BOO-TAY so if anyone is doing it/did it, any feedback would be appreciated.....

THANKS!!!

Replies

• taahine01
    taahine01 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I want to know too! D:
  • JenniferDLP
    JenniferDLP Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Just started today, its pretty intense!
  • gdelrosa
    gdelrosa Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i'm going to start today. After I drop my baby off to grandma's house..
  • lovelivia
    Options
    I did and it was sooo fast to see results! I've been dieting for over a year and have not done any form of exercises whatsoever during this time frame. I wanted to just lose my body fat first because I felt like if I did both the diets and exercises at the same time I would end up bulking up. A year of that I did lose my fat but you cannot imagine how flat my butt was. I did this for just three days and felt the difference. I saw the difference too, but maybe it's because there are little fat around my bum and I saw how my muscles perked around my super flat butt after a year of inactivity and I'm really happy because of it.

What's nice was that each person has her own butt type right so you follow the program that was meant for you. You're supposed to do the program every day but on days that I have to do the Bum Bum I always had to stop it completely because I'm always near-fainting halfway through. I felt like this video should be made top-secret because it's so effective :)
  • taahine01
    taahine01 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    thanks for the feedback......makes me wanna go buy the dvds.....