Would like some Insanity friends...

Options
13»

Replies

• jaqtrav
    jaqtrav Posts: 2
    Options
    Husband and I are in week 3 of Insanity. I'm losing motivation (could be because I have to do the DVDs at 5am or that time of the month is messing with me). My husband is motivated, so that is keeping me going. May have to figure out a way to pixilate out Tanya on the DVD...drives me up the wall. Have lost 8 pounds, so trying to focus on that.:ohwell:
  • shirin8
    shirin8 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Husband and I are in week 3 of Insanity. I'm losing motivation (could be because I have to do the DVDs at 5am or that time of the month is messing with me). My husband is motivated, so that is keeping me going. May have to figure out a way to pixilate out Tanya on the DVD...drives me up the wall. Have lost 8 pounds, so trying to focus on that.:ohwell:
    Oops, forgot to add comment. Tanya is definitely the worst part of month 1...just wait until Anna in month 2 <gag>
  • s_capco
    s_capco Posts: 3
    Options
    I barely finished my fit test...couldn't do the last two cause i was burnt out. im finding time to do my first day since i work. please add me! i would like a support group
  • Earnyourbody
    Options
    Recovery week for me : ) about to hit month 2 and can't wait
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I'm onto month two and I LOVE it!!
  • msdannie05
    Options
    Starting it (again) today!!! Plan on sticking with it!! Just had a baby a couple months ago...
  • marceline1978
    Options
    Definately down to have some more Insanity friends' I'm on week 3 and it's killing me right now!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Oops, forgot to add comment. Tanya is definitely the worst part of month 1...just wait until Anna in month 2 <gag>

Tanya never bothered me as much as Anna either! Don't know why she does but I've learned to stop watching the video once I'm in my own zone. Plus this way I keep my own rep count. Sometimes Shaun's is too fast for me to keep up with and I'd rather finish the set in my own time then die trying to maintain his.
  • ortizmichi
    Options
    I'm in!! I need some support too. I've lost about 13 poun and 1 size in 1 month with Insanity program. Today is my day 37, the second day of the 2nd month
  • ericalyn73
    Options
    I did the full 60 days a little over a year ago and loved it. Great workout in a relatively short period of time. Lost 25 lbs along w/ the help of WW. Managed to gain some back after slacking off on my diet and workouts. Back at it now though and liking MFP so far. Running now while the weather is still nice but I'm sure I'll get back to Insanity when the weather is cold again.
  • SearsHouse89
    Options
    Recovery week! Feel free to add me :)
  • ohohraptor
    ohohraptor Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'd love some more insanity friends too! I started this week and am addicted. I LOVE Shaun T and the way I feel afterwards.
  • jmdax
    jmdax Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    In month 2, week 2. Max interval Plyo kicked my *kitten* this morning!! Dig Deeper!!

I'm doing the P90X/Insanity Hybrid, and did Max Interval Plyo for the first time earlier today. Hell of a workout! According to my HRM I burned 735 calories during it. That said, I don't think I would ever do Insanity. Just wouldn't want to go through that day after day. I like doing the cardio a couple days per week and weight training the other.
  • ShazMc73
    ShazMc73 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I should be starting August 30 - moving to a new country and taking Insanity with me!
  • craigpix2000
    Options
    im starting it monday wish me luck lol