P90X/Insanity Hybrid - Results? Advice?

Options
I am thinking about doing a P90X/Insanity Hybrid. I have questions...
~Who else anyone done this?
~Did you get good results? If you can give specifics, it would be greatly appreciated!!
~Would you recommend the hybrid or do you prefer one program over the other?
~Did you use the schedule from Beachbody? If not, what was your schedule?

I know everyone is different. Just looking for some opinions! Thanks in advance MFP community!

Replies

• jordan1221
    jordan1221 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bumping for answers :smile:
  • Warren_Carrol
    Warren_Carrol Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    looking to do this as well.
  • mrsmark2010
    Options
    I made it thru a month of the insanity/p90x hybrid. I absolutely loved it but stopped because my hubby wanted to do p90x with me. I used the schedule from trek2befit.com. It's slightly different from beachbody's. I have done both programs separately, p90x first adn then insanity. I lost about 10 pounds with p90x and then about 2-3 with insanity. To be fair, I would have lost more with insanity if I did it first. I am at my goal weight and am only trying to reduce a little body fat. Both programs are good and the hybrid is AWESOME! You get the best of both worlds, Tony's strength and Shawn's cardio.
  • JDMRoma
    JDMRoma Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i added the hybrid schedule in phase 3 of my first round. completed it and into week 3 of round 2.
    lost 10 pounds since adding insanity, its definitely a good combination...best of both worlds for me.
    it keeps the excitement up. Down just over 30 pounds for the entire first round !

Im just doing my own thing right now, p90x days 1,3,5 and Insanity 2,4,6
    phase one has you using the Plyo Cardio Circuit, cardio recovery and then Pure cardio.
    I really like PlyoX so Im doing that every other day 2 and then following above.

the cardio of p90x is not intense other than Plyo X, so Insanity is Freakin awesome ! Ive never been so wet with sweat !
    i do have a schedule, if you want it ....message me and I can send it to you

John
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Bump