Newcommer

Options
Hi I am new to this sight. only been on here a day. I am just looking for like minded people to help build a support group for myself and them. i am looking to find friends who are interested in being work out buddies and maybe even doing a skype work out or something. i have always wanted to try and connect through video or audio with a workout buddy(s) is anyone interested? i know it would be opening up to a stranger but maybe we could chat first before doing that?

Replies

• tmuster
    tmuster Posts: 72
    Options
    .. Never thought of doing that before but sounds like fun. Add me if you like.
  • DarkAngelDisuke
    Options
    why do i only get one comment? T_T and thanks tmuster!
  • sissidevore
    sissidevore Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    not sure what skype is, but you can add me on here! :) i love the motivation and support, i am 26 years old, and my goal is to lose around 100 lbs, again! :)
  • DarkAngelDisuke
    Options
    yay another person. skype is a video chat/ online phone call program. and i'm going to be turning 26 and need to loose about 130lbs! i hope we can both be successful.
  • sissidevore
    sissidevore Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i am sure we both can ! thanks for the info on skype, i rarely get online, unless its for this, or facebook! haha, but i have gained all the way up to about 260ish lbs with each pregnancy, and then lose it within 6 months after the birth. i am prego right now, and hoping to not have to work so hard AFTER the birth, so i am doing it now :)
  • DarkAngelDisuke
    Options
    wow that's a lot of weight to gain. i'm sure it will come off relatively quickly if the other two were easy. my younger sister is still trying to loose the last 20+ lbs from her kid and he's 2 already.
  • bsracer
    bsracer Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    dont have the ability to skype just yet but im up for new friends and advise. please add me if you would like to