Just a tiny thing...

Options
I've lost a total of around 21 pounds so far (14 before MFP and 7 more since I started here). A co-worker called me over as we were heating our lunches in the kitchen at work and asked if I was losing weight. I told him I was trying to. He said, "I can tell."

I still can't see it yet, but apparently others can. :smile:

Replies

• Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Not a tiny thing - a good milestone! Well done - your hard work is obiously paying off!
  • Cybaby1
    Cybaby1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Not a tiny thing...That's a great thing. Keep it going!!!!
  • gallerygirl21
    gallerygirl21 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That's great! I can't wait for people who don't know I'm trying to lose weight to ask if I am. I think that is a HUGE thing!
  • itsrebec
    itsrebec Posts: 38
    Options
    Sometimes it's almost feels BETTER when someone else notices!
  • drelan
    drelan Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Just think of it as one of the MANY compliments that are to come :flowerforyou:
  • bigwill5
    bigwill5 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thats a NSV-celebrate!!!
  • FloridasFinest
    Options

This. ^^^ Definitely. Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • Dancerten
    Dancerten Posts: 237 Member
    Options

YES! I would love for someone to notice any of my progress, because if it weren't for the scale I wouldn't be able to tell I had lost any...
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    That's great. The best motivation for me is when people who have no idea you are trying to loose weight notice! You just know they really mean it. Keep it up!
  • jpcamden
    jpcamden Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Usually you can't tell, since you see yourself everyday.
    That's why I can't wait til I lose another 40 pounds and go into my ex's store. Gonna blow her mind haha.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    BigSmile. good for you....
  • jacqui1612
    jacqui1612 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    That's a great achievement. You should be really proud. Take photos. Seriously. Take some every month. You will see the difference then. I never took photos when I started, and I wish I did. I am a little over half way on my journey. I took some last month and this month I can actually see the difference!
  • motown_groove
    motown_groove Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You're not 'trying' you're succeeding :D Well done :O)
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Thats a NSV-celebrate!!!

Definitely this!

BTW Bigwill5, I love your profile pic! Such an awesome candid moment with your little ones. So sweet.
  • rudimae
    rudimae Posts: 107
    Options
    My husband just took some pics of me the other day. I wish I'd taken some offical, before I lost any weight pics. But...I didn't know that this time would be any different from the million other times I've tried to lose weight. Even if I don't lose another pound, I've been more successful in losing 21 pounds than at any other time I remember. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!