Hello everyone!

Options
Hey, I'm a 20 year old guy from Sweden that have decided to get in shape and I'd like to introduce myself!

I'm Jonathan, I live in Gothenburg, Sweden, and I have come to that point in my life when I feel that it's very urgent to change certain things in my life, especially my weight which lately have escalated to a somewhat unhealthy number.

SW 107 kilos // 235.8 pounds
CW 95 kilos // 209.4 pounds
GW Not really sure, it's more about the figure rather than the number, but about 75 kilos // 165 pounds

I've started a blog where I'm going to write about all the obstacles of being on a diet like;
The overcoming of an addiction to food, body images, stretchmarks etc. All in a kind of humorous way!

http://thedinosaurdiet.blogspot.se/

I'd love to get a few visits and encouraging words, and also to get some tips from all of you here on MFP! I believe that we can inspire each other to reach our goals.

Cheers / Jonathan

Replies

• MrsCarrieRobinson
    MrsCarrieRobinson Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Great job on your current weight loss. You have a great perspective and I know your journey will be a success! I look forward to reading your blog.
  • Jonathanaxfeldt
    Options
    Thank you! This makes me very happy and very motvated! Good luck with all of your goals as well!
  • SieSie76
    SieSie76 Posts: 60
    Options
    Awesome job getting to where you're at now~ Keep it up! Hope you don't mind me keeping your blog in my favs? I have a blog of my own but it's targeted more for women. Still, I provide yummy recipes and fun music that I think everyone and anyone can use. :D

si-fitness-diary.tumblr.com