Very new & very ready for motivation(:

Options
Hello there,

My name is Krista & I'm 20 years old. I"m 5'5'', currently around 290 lbs & looking to communicate with others that are on a weight loss journey as well!

I've been going to the gym five times a week & lately I haven't been eating as well as I should be. But I'm ready to change that & commit myself to changing my life!

I'm not just going on a diet, I'm looking to make a life style change & I know I can do it, I just forget sometimes! I can honestly say that on a good day, I do enjoy exercising(: but sometimes I have a not so good day & I want to give up, pig out, not get outta bed.

If you're looking to motivate or bed motivated, feel free to add me & let's help each other out!

Thanks so much for reading! Have a great night & I hope to hear from you soon!

Replies

• MissMay87
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :)
  • Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    ditto =]
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Hey! You will love this site!! I am sending you a friend request!
  • meem548
    meem548 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • tessa175
    tessa175 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi Krista, We have about the same stats and I have the same bad days, but I've found that having this site has really helped me stay motivated. Especially when you finish logging food for the day and it tells you how mch you could weigh in 5 weeks. I'm on multiple times a day and would love to help motivate! I've sent a friend request.
  • havs23
    havs23 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    sent a request! welcome to mfp :)
  • mwhite0578
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • taaaters
    taaaters Posts: 70
    Options
    More than happy to be a support to you. Feel free to add me too :)
  • BoomerAngel
    Options
    I agree with the others....we all start somewhere, and sometimes we feel like staying in bed all day. Once you get "hooked" here, you will find lots of support and encouragement. This is new to me as well, though I have been doing my weight loss journey on my own for months now....I find this web site a great support!! Good luck, and hang in there.