Options

Replies

• Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    congratulations! you look fabulous!!
  • losin_it049
    Options
    Wow...you look amazing!! Thanks for sharing your story with us! You are a true inspiration!!
  • JohnK580
    JohnK580 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Well done! You really do look great! Congrats!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I have four boys as well, and my starting weight is about the same as yours, I hope I am able to do as awesome as a job as you have!

Thanks! I know you can do it! I can't wait to see your update a year from now! :flowerforyou:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS you look amazing. How exciting to go back a yr later and be able to do so much more.....
  • tempest501
    tempest501 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Wowser you look amazing and it's taken years off. Congratulations .
  • conwen88
    Options
    Absolutely Amazing!!! You look like a completely different person. I hope you enjoy being an inspiration to those around you.
  • amphora
    amphora Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yep, inspiring! You are where I want to be in a year. Great job!
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Way younger too! WTG!
  • Wantstobefitagain
    Wantstobefitagain Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! So impressed!! Way to go!!!!
  • Bambersue
    Bambersue Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Definitely had to take a double take, you look AMAZING! So much younger if it wasn't for the tat I would never have believed it. You ROCK!
  • holakarly
    holakarly Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger! Great job
  • Carolyn1012
    Carolyn1012 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing! That's so cool to go back to the same spot for your after pics. You also look 10 years younger. Weight-loss is striking but wow you look so much younger!
  • sandyrm64
    sandyrm64 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started August 2012, can hardly wait for August 2013.....I hope to look as awesome as you do !!! Congratulations!
  • meowkapow
    meowkapow Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!! You look like a teenager!
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    You are truly inspiring! Your stats/goals are similar to mine so its wonderful to see what that kind of loss looks like. Thank you for posting. You are so beautiful!

Aww, thanks! Good luck in your journey. Just be patient and set small attainable goals along the way. :flowerforyou:
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    To be honest I don't think you look too bad in the first picture, but you do look amazing in the second. Well done and congrats.
    Thanks for posting - I check out the success stories everyday and they really help to keep me motivated :)

Thanks! I still check out the success stories. They have been a constant inspiration to me throughout my journey. I am so proud to be able to post as a success and to hopefully help others. Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    Amazing results!! You look like a teenager!

:blushing: Haha! Thanks! I love you! lol! :heart:

I feel like one, too!
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    You look so young and happy in the after :) also, the before pic... I have that shirt, lol. I bought it in black and white... Just recently got rid of them cos they were too big-what a great feeling.

You really are an inspiration :)
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    AMAZING !!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!