NSV

Options
So, as I was getting ready for work today, I decided to reach into the "things that are too small pile" of clothes that I have in my room to find a pair of jeans. I said a silent prayer as I tentatively pulled them on and... they fit! Not only did they fit, but they fit well! So exciting!! What victories did you have today?

Replies

• melly7171
    melly7171 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    When i first started at the gym 4 weeks ago i was lucky to be able to do 25 mins of cardio now i can do 60mins 4x a week!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    that's so awesome =D Congrats! Unfortunately for me, I'll have to go buy new clothes when I lose weight, bleh... lost all my 'too small' and 'pre-baby' clothes in a fire.. but today, my NSV was 20 minutes of elliptical without stopping at all =)
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I recently went to buy some new jeans and got a surprisingly low size. . .vanity sized or not, I was stoked!!!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I had a good food day :)

Congratulations on the jeans!
  • sandiburn
    sandiburn Posts: 149
    Options
    woo hoo. Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TheFinalThird
    TheFinalThird Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Being a "full figured gal," I always make sure to park with the driver's side of my minivan a decent way inside the lines in parking lots. That way I don't have to worry about someone parking so close that I can't get into my own vehicle. Well today, while I was picking up magnificent $2 canteloupes at Central Market, some #*@)!(*@# parked not only close to the line, not only on the line, but over the line right next to my driver's side door. I looked at the distance between the two vehicles and was CERTAIN that I would not make it into mine. I opened the door and slid my hand between his/her passenger side door and my driver's door. I pushed my (now 24 pound smaller but not small) body into the area between my car door and the inside of my vehicle. Much to my shock and amazement, I slid into my vehicle without doing any damage to either of our cars. Nice feeling!
  • cmyers155
    Options
    congratulations!
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Saw a group on FB called "the gap test" (thigh gap) got a little sad, remembering how I used to have one... stood up to walk into the bathroom to finish getting ready... realised that feeling I hate of my thighs touching was actually no longer there anymore. Checked in the mirror and voila! No more thigh gap XD hadn't even noticed :)
  • fairc3jam
    fairc3jam Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm finally below 130. It's been over a year since I've seen that. Yeehaw!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    amazing job!!
  • wendyjane75
    wendyjane75 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My pants that were more than snug 7 weeks ago, are now so loose I took them off without undoing the button. yeah!!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I could actually see the few stray hairs that needed plucking below my belly button now that my stomach is a lot flatter :)
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    massive congratulations
    I wore a pair of 6year old 'too small pants' yesterday to realize that they actually need taking in!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!