Csection in October 2011

Options
Ive had a really tough time this past year since I had my son in October 2011. I had a c-section, Lap diagnostic in March 2012, and again a week and half ago.. I have no idea how to loose this weight

Replies

• SandraD89
    SandraD89 Posts: 809
    Options
    Diet is the key. If you are eating healthy then your going to lose weight. I walk a lot lately, but not much else. I had a c-section back in february 2009. You will have a flap but as you get in better shape it will slowly go down. Eat as much of veggies and fruits as you can also.
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options
    Don't worry my dear it will happen! I have had three babies by c-section, the last at the end of September 2010. Also having 2 uterine lap surgeries, hernia repair, removal of an ovary, and most recently a hyst just a few short months ago! It can and will happen!! Eat less(healthy choices) and move more! It works!
  • Carolyn1012
    Carolyn1012 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    One year from now you could be posting YOUR success story. There is no secret. It's hard work, but when you are ready to do it you will never regret it. I would recommend scrolling through the success stories. Weight loss and transformation is possible. You just have to believe in yourself and stick with it.

With your recent lap you probably can't start exercising for a few more weeks. Look up the 30 day shred and the before and after pics on these forums. If you like instant results, that is the workout for you!
  • woodjen25
    Options
    I do eat healthy, and very active.. Should I try the insanity work out? Or maybe start my own routine work out mon-fri?
  • SandraD89
    SandraD89 Posts: 809
    Options
    I do eat healthy, and very active.. Should I try the insanity work out? Or maybe start my own routine work out mon-fri?
    You can have great results with Insanity if you can afford it i would try it. I love Julian Micheals when i do exercise.
  • woodjen25
    Options
    Il try it, my Finace` has been doing it for about 2 weeks now and has been trying to get me to try a little bit..