I never thought I'd post a NSV!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• ShawnaP22
    Options
    That is GREAT! I was able to run 3 miles nonstop just a few weeks ago, so I know exactly how you feel. Congratulations!
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm just now getting to the point where running a mile is comfortable for me. I hope to be able to run three like you someday! Congrats!
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hey, like all the others, I think it's great! :smile:

Each of us to our best! Onward and upward!
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    That's great! Congrats!
  • AlichiaMJohnson73
    AlichiaMJohnson73 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wtg!!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    That is really fantastic. I am not a runner and would be hard pressed to get a half mile. You are doing an amazing job.
  • veggiegirl115
    Options
    That is huge, sometimes running with others helps us to push ourselves

Yeah running buddies are the best!
  • havs23
    havs23 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    WHOOOOOO great work! it's funny, i had a similar NSV tonight but it was just running two miles, not three. congratulations on your awesome success!
  • veggiegirl115
    Options
    PS You guys are all the sweetest. I wanna hug every single one of you!! Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • veggiegirl115
    Options
    WHOOOOOO great work! it's funny, i had a similar NSV tonight but it was just running two miles, not three. congratulations on your awesome success!

Nice!! Same to you! :happy:
  • gbbhey
    gbbhey Posts: 188
    Options
    Congratulations! I will be shooting for three miles tonight, as it's been a long time since I've gone that distance. You have inspired me, veggiegirl!
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I would love to be able to run 3 miles! Great job pushing through!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!