new and struggling to stick to it

Options
Hi guys,
my name is Sydney :)

i'm new to this site, have no friends on here and it'd be great to have some motivation :)
i struggle with eating properly and so i thought this could help me stay on track.

how are you guys!!

xx

Replies

• DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You can do it. There are alot of great people on MFP that I have found to be super supportive and encouraging. Feel free to add me, I'd love to help.
  • fightingED
    Options
    hey thanks. means a lot to me.
  • candicerenae
    candicerenae Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    No worries girl. Eating is the biggest thing for me as well. Ive gained 60 lbs from having my baby am trying to stay on track by myself. Just remember that food is fuel. Your body runs better with purer foods. Fruits, veggies, lean meats, beans, nuts. Just remember- Nothing tastes as good as lean and sexy feels!
  • knw32183
    knw32183 Posts: 47
    Options
    Only been on here a week but I can't believe how much it's helped already!! Add me if you like and good luck to you:smile:
  • fightingED
    Options
    i love that saying! also "a moment on the lips, forever on the hips". i try to remember those :) i'd love to add you guys, if that'd be okay? its great getting comments back and all this motivational feedback :) love to be there for you guys to, all along the way.

thanks again to all of you! xx
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile: :happy:
  • htherrien0406
    Options
    Just remember- Nothing tastes as good as lean and sexy feels!

So True! You can do this, add me too and we can keep each other on track!