San Francisco Sourdough and sliced swiss cheese...

Options
triscuits, wheat thins, genoa salami from north beach, guidi brothers sandwich, large combination from lorenzo's, dim sum from that chinese joint on clement street, a bowl of rocky road ice cream, plate of ravioli from north beach restaurant, my dad's enchiladas, my nonni's stuffed zucchinis, lamb stew, sushi from yu shang, a ribeye steak from the house of prime rib on Van Ness, a kosher hot dog from jimbos, lil smokies, jalapeno poppers and beer, a cold blue moon with a slice of orange......somebody stop me.

Replies

• whiskeycharged
    whiskeycharged Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    triscuits, wheat thins, genoa salami from north beach, guidi brothers sandwich, large combination from lorenzo's, dim sum from that chinese joint on clement street, a bowl of rocky road ice cream, plate of ravioli from north beach restaurant, my dad's enchiladas, my nonni's stuffed zucchinis, lamb stew, sushi from yu shang, a ribeye steak from the house of prime rib on Van Ness, a kosher hot dog from jimbos, lil smokies, jalapeno poppers and beer, a cold blue moon with a slice of orange......somebody stop me.

What are foods and drinks you will no longer be able to consume on your diet?
  • oceanbigwater
    Options
    actually yeah!!! but more like foods i love and was dreaming about...everyone dreams about great foods from their hood or wherever :)
  • Captain_Spatchcock
    Options
    You had me at the topic title. Nice stuff. And don't think for a moment that you have to cut these things out completely. You could even, say, have one of these from the list once a week. Or incorporate them every day. Proper planning will make it all possible.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    This topic is making me homesick.