Try this to motivate you!!

Options
I was having trouble getting motivated to get off the couch this morning and made me realize that I need to visually SEE my progress..

I have heard of people creating 2 jars- one for weight lost and one for remaining weight to shed. Every marble is worth 1 pound of fat. Its rewarding to take a marble and throw it into the "weight lost" jar while saying 'See ya'! ;)

BUT... another I dea I had is for every workout you complete, drop a dollar into a jar/piggybank.. and use that money ONLY when you have lost your weight for a new wardrobe! I thought it was such a good idea so I had to share :) It motivated ME anyways ;)

Replies

• sarahsim48
    sarahsim48 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Cool idea!
  • ABetterMeForHIM
    Options
    good ideas! thnx for this
  • heather_huggins
    heather_huggins Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    that's a cute idea, i might do it :)))
  • MissCierra2008
    Options
    lol I even got all cheesy about it and decorated the jar with cutouts from fitness magazines. The little things in life! :)
  • KarleeS92
    KarleeS92 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm having a really hard time getting motivate also. Going to do this idea! I've got another 19kg (approx 42 pounds) to lose until i get to my first big goal. might have to chuck a couple bucks in each kg loss so i have a decent amount for a new wardrobe! =D
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I like this!