Replies

• haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    brilliant! you look so great! well done you
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I laughed at the last pic too!
  • Libbyly
    Libbyly Posts: 175
    Options
    Wow. What height are you? You look way less than 190 in your last photo.

Congrats!
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Way to go :)
  • sandrajune72
    Options
    Wow! You've done soooo well! What an inspiration you are :flowerforyou:
  • nataliexxxx
    Options
    wow you look great well done:D
  • hendongirl
    hendongirl Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    you rocked it!!! :D great work
  • Merrymaker_Misery
    Options
    Hey Turkey Wings!! High protein, low carb and LOTS of running. For the first 8 months or so i worked out 6 days a weeks hard core. Also, i never went over my calories. Its all about portion control and eating within your limit. Now adays i d let myself cheat a little more but after so long you have to let yourself sometimes or you will go insane. If you ever need any help let me know, i am always here :)

that's exactly what i did!!! it worked wonders, i shed 160 pounds in 14 months =D Flaxseeds too!
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    amazing!
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your year of success and here's to many more!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Congratulations.
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    you go girl! looking fab :)
  • LadyChief05
    LadyChief05 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This Morning I woke up and stepped on scale and realized I had not lost a pound and I was about to give up on trying but reading this just gave me hope. Thanks for the motivation.YOUR AWESOME!!!!!
  • losin_it049
    Options
    You look amazing!! Good Job!!
  • mamaward64
    mamaward64 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. I just beginning my journey again for the umpteenth time. I pray I make.:wink:
  • hilarryus
    hilarryus Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 so pretty tall for a girl. Don't worry I promise I know how to hide it lol
  • hilarryus
    hilarryus Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I really do appreciate your kind words :) if any of you ever need anything let me know. I'm always willing to share! We are all in this together and as I continue my journey we can all help each other ! Xoxo.
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing job you did! Did you find it hard to stay low carb? Did you have a certain g amount you stuck below each day?
  • jeddy3mcc
    jeddy3mcc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • rlouise14
    Options
    Wow you've done amazing and you look great! I've got 124lbs to loose in the next year and seeing your post has really inspired me and shown that it is achievable! Thank you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!