bacon

Options
2»

Replies

• wendye1960
    wendye1960 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi
    British bacon is much healthier and lower in calories than the greasy, fatty, US style of bacon.
    Ian

I'll second that. My exerience of the US type is that it's the 'streaky' end part of our rashers.
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    Options
    561763_3063162877692_1868757014_n.jpg
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    www.metacafe.com/watch/5029155/jim_​gaffigan_bacon
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    a bacon a bacon a half a bacon a half a bacon a bacon a bacon = enough bacony bacon
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I know I'm in the minority but I just don't get the fascination with bacon. Even when I used to eat meat (as a kid) I would shy away from it...Maybe something weird happened that involved pigs at some point :ohwell:

Why would you say such a horrible, mean thing???????? If you can't be nice to bacon, why even click on a bacon thread?? :angry:
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I know I'm in the minority but I just don't get the fascination with bacon. Even when I used to eat meat (as a kid) I would shy away from it...Maybe something weird happened that involved pigs at some point :ohwell:

Why would you say such a horrible, mean thing???????? If you can't be nice to bacon, why even click on a bacon thread?? :angry:

But, but, but I'm nice to pigs! I don't eat them :happy: does this count?
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    a bacon a bacon a half a bacon a half a bacon a bacon a bacon = enough bacony bacon

I love you...you had me at bacon. :D