Hi from Finland :)

Options
Hi all :D

Just registered in here and I think that I like to be here, but time will tell :wink:

Nice to notice that there is many foods and food also from Finland, but of course going to add some more :happy:

-Eemeli-

Replies

• cally69
    cally69 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I'm always amazed by the variety of far flung places people are from on here. It really is a global community.
    I'm from Scotland by the way.
    Good luck with your journey!
    X
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Hello from Queensland, Australia! Good luck with your weight loss. MFP is a great tool to have.
  • shalini78
    Options
    Hello,

Hv registered today as well:smile:
    All the best...
  • ElizaDnl
    ElizaDnl Posts: 46
    Options
    Hi there, I'm German, my husband's British, and we live in the Netherlands. Nice to see somebody else a little bit exotic ;-). Have send you a friend request. Anybody else, please feel free to add me if you like!
  • jdixon101085
    Options
    Hi I'm from new Orleans I'm actually tryna lose weight:( hope this helps
  • eemeli
    eemeli Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi all and thanks for the warm welcome :D

Actually I am using this to calcuate that I get the right stuff so my weight is staying the same or maybe more muscle too :)
  • a1rose
    a1rose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP!

I'm from Oregon, USA but currently live in Germany. I have family who live near Helsinki. :) I visited them in March and then got stuck there in a meter of snow. haha. Though, I got to explore Tampere, and that was a neat city. I loved the Muumi museum. Haha.

Wish you the best of luck!
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site,it's a wonderful site and a lot of support & advice. I'm from Wisconsin,USA. feel free add
  • serenamaki
    Options
    Northern Ontario Canada here-and of Finnish heritage! this is a great place, especially if you work it truthfully. Wish I was in a position of 'just trimming up' and building muscle-maybe I am, but that would be the loooong term goal!
  • shalini78
    Options
    Welcome and all the best:wink:
  • markyp12
    Options
    welcome :)
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
    I am from Canada.
    This is an amazing site and the people are very friendly and helpful.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Hello & welcome to MFP. I live in Manila, Philippines & of Mexican heritage :D

Feel free to add me.