Another Newbie!

Options
Hey everyone,

I'm 21 and from Wales in the UK. I'm here because I need to lose some weight. I put a lot on after I had a bad fall in March (I dislocated my knee, ruptured two ligaments, fractured my kneecap and my kneecap is maltracked). I was on crutches for 8 months and I piled on the weight - a ridiculous amount.

I need reconstructive surgery on my knee and I need to lose the weight that I've put on before I can have it! So here it goes!

I've made a list of healthy meals - I'll be getting all the ingredients on payday (next week). I can't do too much exercise because of my knee, it's very unstable, but there are a couple of things on the WiiFit that I can do. I have been going on the WiiFit for an hour every morning and I work off approx. 450cals each time - it's better than nothing.

Wish me luck!

Replies

• kelley1006
    kelley1006 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Absolutely that is awesome i also have a wii fit but have not used in a while. It make exercising fun. Have you thought of swimming. It is alot easier on the knees. Keep up the good work!!!!:happy:
  • siberiankiss
    Options
    The WiiFit is toning me up nicely, when it's finished doing that I might consider going swimming!! Don't want people laughing at my jibbley bits!