Need Friends :D

Options
Hello my name is Stefanie its been about 1 week and a half thats i started my journey and im looking for some help fallowers that i can also fallow im a big baby when it comes to that hehe i love talking about anything .. :) its been hard for me . the last couples months and im hoping that losing some weight would help me with my self estime.. its hard to lose yes but even harder to maintain!!! i always end up putting it back plus some .. im tired of this yoyo I want to change my lifestyle complitely and ive givin up all fast foods hehe i still cheat sometimes when family gets together i find it hard not to.. oh well i dont wanna be a freak about it just wanna lose healty :) im also french sry if there is a lot of bad spelling im soooo exited to join Mfp. !!! i wish you all the best

Stef

Replies

• grinner30
    grinner30 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am sure you'll accomplish your goals. MFP has help me immensely and I hope it works for you.
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    good luck Stefanie, you can do it, if I can lose 134 lbs you can lose whatever you need too !
  • Shy_girl89
    Options
    Thank you so much ! And wow thats amazing im so happy for you!!
  • Laila221
    Laila221 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hey i'm starting out too;) if u want to add me as a friend and we can help each other or talk! anyways I hope you do good!
  • AeiriMuse
    AeiriMuse Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hiyaz! I know what it's like to make a realization about your food intake and the struggle of trying to completely shift your lifestyle around. If you need a friend, feel free to send me an invite. I found that the more friends I have, the more motivated I am to keep logging and so far I've lost a little over 10 lbs. (I know my ticker says 7 at the moment, but that's because I was a certain weight back when I first started this website and then--while I took a break from logging--I gained a few pounds.)
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Hey Stefanie

welcome and wish you had a nice journey to stay healthy & keep body toned up.

I alrdy lost approx. around 44 lbs (20 kg) so far and reached to my GW..

Feel free to add me if you need support and encouragement :)
  • jdixon101085
    Options
    Good luck ,it takes alot to stay on track and not cheat nor just give up. But I'm pretty sure ull do ok
  • not_virified
    Options
    hayy goodluck feel free to add me :)
  • dirtyflamingo
    Options
    Heya! I'm also just starting out and am looking for accountabilabuddies. Feel free to add me if you like! And good luck!!!!
  • JuroNemo14
    JuroNemo14 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've also started losing some weight(for the sake of losing it). I'm sure you'll do magnificient!

You're welcome to add me if you want ;), be it for motivation, advice, general banter.
  • Celticsnowflake
    Celticsnowflake Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I've been on for a few months, but got serious a couple of weeks ago and the support of friends is REALLY helping. We look like we are at the same point and looking to lose similar amounts so feel free to add me!! We'll keep each other honest!!
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile: