Women's health Photoshoot

Options
atynk
atynk Posts: 400 Member
So its been quite a week for me.. Saturday I completed the Tough Mudder Toronto race, and yesterday I did a photoshoot for women's health magazine. I will be featured in the dec issue as one of the success stories, in the "you lose, you win" section..
It was such a fun day, we took photos of me rollerblading, jump squating on big tires, lunges on tires, running in the sand dragging a tire, squat pressing a tire overhead, and kettlebell presses. It took about 2 hours and was so much fun. They only pic on photo, so I wonder which one it will be? The photographer said after the magazine comes out he will send me some of the pics from the shoot so I am very excited about that!!
The phone interview took about 30 min talking about my journey losing weight to be at a healthy pregnancy weight, to having the baby, to losing the baby weight after. Its just a tiny article, so I am not sure which part of my story they will focus on, before baby, or after? either way I am honoured to be a part of it.

Here is one pic from the shoot a friend took with her camera

womenhealth.jpg

Replies

• Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    This is BEYOND exciting!!! And you are very deserving to be part of the magazine!! Keep us updated and if you get more of the pictures, I can't wait to see how it all comes together in the Dec issue!! :)
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    you are awesome!!!! so excited to see your article in the magazine :)
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Tks !
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    congrats on such a wonderful experience that all about you!! and the great job you are doing to be healthy and fit:flowerforyou: thanks for sharing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!