Who Loves Bruce Campbell!!!???

Options
Icelandic_Saga
Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
If you love him, shout out some quotes or tell me your favorite bruce moment, movie or show!!

Replies

• Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    "You Know Spies...bunch of *****y little girls!"

LOVE him in Burn Notice

HATE him in Evil Dead....most incredibly stupid movie on the face of the planet!
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Klaatu! Verata! Ni*coughcough*!
  • michelejoann
    michelejoann Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me. Blow.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    LOVE him in Burn Notice, he's the only reason I watch it!
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Hail to the king, baby!
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT BRUCE CAMPELL!!!

There are way too many one liners to name but this one came to mind...

"Gimme some suga, baby"

I would give him alllll of my sugar!!!! xoxoxo
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Klaatu! Verata! Ni*coughcough*!
    You stole mine! lol :)
  • Deedles2012
    Deedles2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Shop Smart....Shop S Mart!
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Army of Darkness is such a poorly made movie, but if you can handle the stupid humor, it does have some good lines...

THIS... Is my BOOMSTICK.. The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. YOU GOT THAT?!

ETA: When it comes to movies, I have a memory like a f*cking elephant and I spew out quotes hundreds of times per day. WHY can't I apply this to things in life that matter? :P
  • waylandcool
    waylandcool Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    One of the most criminally under rated actors out there right now. He's the best thing about Burn Notice.
  • Celestialfairie
    Options
    LOVE him.

My Name Is Bruce is so funny to me. I think it's perfect for him, and those reasons are why I love him so much.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Army of Darkness is such a poorly made movie, but if you can handle the stupid humor, it does have some good lines...

THIS... Is my BOOMSTICK.. The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. YOU GOT THAT?!

I love you!!
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    "Hail to the king, baby."

Doesn't see to have the same romantic effect on my wife ... seems to trigger a laugh or rolled eyes depending on the mood ;)
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Love him....
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    I've got a boomstick tattooed on the inside of my left bicep.... yeah, you could say I'm a Bruce Campbell fan.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Chuck Finley! Nuff said.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I loved him in The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. I was only 13 when that was on and I had to look it up on Wikipedia because I could not remember the name of it. I've seen some of the movies and Burn Notice, but Brisco County Jr is still my favorite. He did a funny bit on Robot Chicken about "morning wood."
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    "You Know Spies...bunch of *****y little girls!"

that was my line! i loved him in Sky High as the gym teacher too. " SIIIIIIIIIIDE KICK!"

he makes me drool.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me. Blow.

Win!
  • mccdl34
    mccdl34 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen him in any movies, but I loved The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.