What is the nicest...

Options
Thing someone has said to you today or this week?

I.e. I was at the gym yesterday, trucking along on the stair stepper. I jumped off when I was done, and the guy next to me said, "I was really hoping you'd keep going. You were my motivation not to stop because these things suck." I thought it was awesome that I was motivating someone without even knowing it. Still smiling about this one.

What about you??

Replies

• gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Ah, good topic. Mine was, "You look so much happier now." Well, maybe that's because I really AM so much happier. It was a boost to have it noticed.
  • YogaNikki
    YogaNikki Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Ah, good topic. Mine was, "You look so much happier now." Well, maybe that's because I really AM so much happier. It was a boost to have it noticed.

I love that!!! It's amazing how happy we get when we start to love ourselves again :)
  • kehuizenga
    kehuizenga Posts: 151
    Options
    Last weekend my boyfriend told me he was proud of me, not because I needed to lose weight, but because I set a goal for myself and am working towards it. It made me feel so good to hear him say he was proud of me. I am tearing up now typing this...pathetic.
  • YogaNikki
    YogaNikki Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Last weekend my boyfriend told me he was proud of me, not because I needed to lose weight, but because I set a goal for myself and am working towards it. It made me feel so good to hear him say he was proud of me. I am tearing up now typing this...pathetic.

Definitely not pathetic :) When my hubby tells me he's proud of me, I get the same way. It's awesome :)