Second Goal

Options
Okay, I know I've still got a long way to go but 3 months ago I said to myself that I wanted to lose 50lbs by the coming weekend (its a friend's annual BBQ) Well I got on the scales this morning and I've done it, 3 days ahead of schedule so I just wanted to share. I have knee surgery (damaged cartilage, playing badminton)on the 14th September and want to lose another 14lbs before then.

Replies

• AsiasMommy
    AsiasMommy Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!!
  • marijasmin
    marijasmin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing achievement. Especially with the obstacles to exercise you have overcome.
    Very humbling for me.
    Enjoy BBQ and flattery by your friends - you have earned every delicious moment.

Jasmin
  • Kezzaangry
    Kezzaangry Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! Bet you couldnt stop smiling when you got off those scales - Kezza
  • Kashton2011
    Kashton2011 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Fantastic - keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Keiko385
    Keiko385 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Awesome job :flowerforyou:
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Well done and good luck with the rest of your weight loss. With determination like that you're sure to get to where you want to be :drinker:
  • VickyClare75
    Options
    That's amazing weight loss. Well done :smile:
  • archduchess
    Options
    *cheers and waves pompoms* you know I'm really proud of you kiddo, keep going! x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!