Oh dear BISCUITS

Options
Oh dear. Just put m biscuits in that I had with my cup of tea - all 9 of them - and realised that calorie wise they represented a diner size portion. OMG. Well at least I know now and I will think twice before eating that much. What is everybody elses downfall?

Replies

• MTBrob
    MTBrob Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    IT happens.. Mine is Donuts and coffee... I hate going to church Sunday especially if I didn't eat breakfast because it can be hard to resist a nice Glaze and a warm cup of Java..

I hope you know its not the end of the world.. Just keep moving forward and you will be fine.
  • wilmanorris
    wilmanorris Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh yes. I'm will just get back to my aim of healthy eating tomorrow. Was very pleased this morning when I weighted myself and have lost 2 pounds in a week.
  • avocado12
    avocado12 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Biscuits and bread. I had a binge on chocolate digestives during the weekend .. I had 10 @ 95 cals each. Not good!
  • wheelinqueen
    wheelinqueen Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Coca Cola....I love it...and it's SO bad. Being at work is hard because our vending machines are free! I have to try and steer clear of the break room.
  • drateno
    drateno Posts: 12
    Options
    I am a bisquit lover too. My breakfast almost everyday is a Mc Donald's egg bisquit sandwich. No cheese or anything else. I savor that every morning for 360 calories and satisfied my bisquit/bread craving for the day. The egg sandwich stays with you for about 4 hours so it keeps those snacks away too. Breakfast always burns off so if you have to do something bad do it early.:smile:
  • SummerLovesPhil
    SummerLovesPhil Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Well this morning it was the Rockstars. Holy cow! Breakfast can be my best meal of the day or my worst, depending on how well I plan. My other downfall lately has been going out to eat (read: scarfing a quarter pounder and fries) when my cuter half works late.
  • wilmanorris
    wilmanorris Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It's so difficult because you think at the time that you enjoy the biscuits and then afterwards you just feel horrible because you can't believe that you've eaten so much. Well the only way is up. I have made a lovely low calorie couscous salad for tomorrow and have some great low calorie snacks.
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Coca Cola....I love it...and it's SO bad.

t's not good - but calorie wise it isn't THAT bad a downfall. Surely you only drink one can at a time so that's what? 140 calories? Equal to a small snack!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Baked goods. Pretty much any kind.
  • drateno
    drateno Posts: 12
    Options
    Have you tried Wendy's chicken berry almond salad...wow it is good and full size is in the 400 calorie range. My better half is often gone at dinner time too and it makes it easy to eat something really bad for me. This salad has helped me a lot.
  • Daffydilly
    Daffydilly Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, gets me every single time. The longer I can go without it the easier I find it. I only have to have one little bite and I'm a fallen woman.
  • GeorgiaElliot
    Options
    Flavored coffee creamer. Even on my very best days...
  • slamina
    slamina Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, gets me every single time. The longer I can go without it the easier I find it. I only have to have one little bite and I'm a fallen woman.

Ditto!!!!
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Anything sweet, namely chocolate chip or shortbread cookies & frappes' UGH! :embarassed: It's my new challenge to cut down from the small sized or 1 serving to 1-2 times a month one or the other. :indifferent:
  • fivepence
    fivepence Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Pizza. I love pizza so much!
  • Knotquiteawake
    Options
    I got nailed by my homemade guacamole lastnight. I think Cheese also is an issue, so I just stopped buying it. Period. No more queso in my house. My wife can't eat dairy right now anyways.

But, dang... that Guac... 360 calories and 32 grams of fat...
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    galaxy caramel - I will say no more or I will want to buy one lol
  • GauchoMark
    GauchoMark Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    pizza IS very "calorie dense", but I love it!

I am usually very good at estimating and making proper choices, but my latest shocker was while eating at Abuelo's recently. I thought I was being pretty good - I had the Spicy Zuchini Chicken with the cream sauce on the side, subbed the spanish rice and refired beans for steamed veggies and lime cilantro rice, had some tortilla chips, and then split the sopapillas with 3 people... All said and done: 1789 calories!!! Luckily, I had plenty of calories that night, but it took my deficit away!