Who would you spend an evening with?

Options

Replies

• _Calvin_
    _Calvin_ Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I would have to chose Winona Ryder. She is hot as hell. She's been in a ton of movies that I love. Worked with the likes of Michelle Pfieffer, Cher, Christian Slater etc. And as the night went on I would have to ask her "with all that money why in the world did you stick all that stuff in your purse?"
  • TheUglyFriend
    Options
    Oh my my my.... Brad Paisley... The man of my dreams <3

bradpaisley58-430x250.jpg

st-paisleyweb2.jpg
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Alan Rickman!!! He could just sit there and read the phone book to me and I'd be happy!!!! :love:
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Ashton Kutcher because for some strange reason, I'm in love with him! :heart: :heart:
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    *cough* a bottle of wine named Steve *cough*

Or Stephen Fry.

He knows everything! And he has a lovely voice to read me a bed time story :).
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Alan Rickman!!! He could just sit there and read the phone book to me and I'd be happy!!!! :love:

gahhhh seriously. I saw him when he was in Seminar on Broadway, and hearing his voice in person was just like... I don't know, I can't even explain it in real words, but the best description of the way it made me feel is probably: dhgissueurtyua!!!JQhbrJWhsr! And then meeting him at the stage door after the show, AHHHHHHH.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    My Dad one more time
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Dave Grohl, funny, sexy as all get out and can sing, throw in a jar of nutella and i've gone to heaven!!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Channing Tatum.. I think this is self explanatory.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options

gahhhh seriously. I saw him when he was in Seminar on Broadway, and hearing his voice in person was just like... I don't know, I can't even explain it in real words, but the best description of the way it made me feel is probably: dhgissueurtyua!!!JQhbrJWhsr! And then meeting him at the stage door after the show, AHHHHHHH.

You got to see Seminar? LUCKY!!!
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    If you could spend an evening with a famous person, who would it be AND why? I would want Josh Groban and would ask him to sing to me!

That's easy! Josh Holloway. Why? Look at that face, that smile, those dimples!

1601wxt.jpg
    fe43sl.jpg
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    If you could spend an evening with a famous person, who would it be AND why? I would want Josh Groban and would ask him to sing to me!

1601wxt.jpg
    fe43sl.jpg
    ^^^THIS!! - I would love to be LOST on an island with him :) YUM!
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options

1601wxt.jpg
    fe43sl.jpg
    ^^^THIS!! - I would love to be LOST on an island with him :) YUM!

We may have to share him...lol
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Jeremy Renner *drools*
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Julian McMahon, I don't even need to say why.
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Jeff Tweedy. And I'd make him sing to me all night. And play guitar. :heart:

Oh Wilco.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,509 Member
    Options
    Jerry Rice. Greatest (as voted on by NFL) player ever. His workouts were epic and his discipline next to none. Plus I'm sure I would get a free autographed jersey! Go NINERS!!!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Liv Tyler.

You know why.
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Dale Jr... so he can take me for a ride! :wink: :blushing: :love:
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Channing Tatum. And he will dance for me. Shirtless.

I agree with you on Channing Tatum but he will be dancing for me naked. There should've been way more nudity it Magic Mike, just saying.