mah friends

Options
some of my friends have been with me since I started (June 2011 - I started over, but they stayed with me), some are new, but ALL are the best! Some have even become some of the people I feel the closest to, eventhough we've never met in person.

I have the most caring, loving, supportive friends a gal could EVER ask for. When I've felt discouraged, they've all been there to lift me up in their own way. When I've felt like I had no motivation, they helped me relocate it. When I felt like I blah, they reminded me how much progress I've made from competition #1 back in November to now (3 weeks, 2 days away from my next competition). You've all helped build ny confidence, but no worries, I'll always remain the same silly real me.

I posted this on my Facebook page yesterday.... "why is it that some of the best, most caring, most giving people are ones you've never actually met in person? Gotta ♥ MFP!"

So, to all of my friends, from the bottom of my :heart: THANK YOU! I puffy heart you, all!

Replies

• krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    that competition is not gonna know what hit them when you get there Bry... :happy: and it is you who is the awesome one...
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    that competition is not gonna know what hit them when you get there Bry... :happy: and it is you who is the awesome one...

aw, shucks :blushing: thank you!
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    extremely proud of you for continuing to achieve your goals. You are an inspiratin and I'm lucky to have you as a friend :)
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    You are going to rock at that competition. You are such an inspiration to me -- I'm going to bother you for tips all the time when i start preparing for my first competition. Be prepared! :flowerforyou:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    extremely proud of you for continuing to achieve your goals. You are an inspiratin and I'm lucky to have you as a friend :)

aw, shucks, an orginal! Thank you, B! You've been truly amazing as a friend and I hope to get to drive by and blast Eye of the Tiger for you, then share a pint of ice cream after. :bigsmile:
    You are going to rock at that competition. You are such an inspiration to me -- I'm going to bother you for tips all the time when i start preparing for my first competition. Be prepared! :flowerforyou:

thank you so very much! And, anytime you are ready for tips (what I can offer) I am MORE than happy to share! Anything for great friends!