need new friends that are not gonna give up :)

Options
ive noticed that half my friends list have not logged in for over a month :cry:
i understand that sometimes life gets in the way but always make sure i log on here just to make sure everyone is ok and doing well
please feel free to add me if you are dedicated please as my friend list has shrunk and would love some more people to support and hopefully get some support in return
i only have a few more pounds to lose now but feel free to add me whether you have 1lb or 50lbs to lose ill do my best to support you all where i can :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request. :smile:
  • pxpwop
    pxpwop Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Feel free to shoot me a request!
  • sarahserialdieter
    sarahserialdieter Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well, I've only been on here for a couple of weeks but I aim to be dedicated. I have decided its now or never for me, so I can't give up. I'll be more than happy to share some support and motivation.
    I think I probably need to lose around 40-50lbs, so here's hoping!
    Sarah
  • ksemien
    ksemien Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Adding you.
  • sreimer07
    sreimer07 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I do my best to log every day. i've been at this for over a year and am not at my goal weight yet. But i'm always looking for more friends
  • collins_meaghan
    Options
    This blog is really helpful, its just started but I really like it, its helping my lookingforward ot checking it everyday and seeing what she posts

http://healthy-fit-strong-pretty.tumblr.com/
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! I'm on every day :)
  • Ladymomo9
    Ladymomo9 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    ME TOO!! You are already my friend...and together we are dedicated! I want friend requests too please!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    I'll send a request! Congrats on your dedication!
  • DancingNanies
    DancingNanies Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm in this for the long run! :)
  • DantiaX
    DantiaX Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. =) Actually, anyone here that would like a new friend feel free to add me.
  • fallonrhea
    fallonrhea Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I log on every day and plan to even when I get to my goal weight :)
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends to motivate me and who need motivation/encouragement. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • feathertouch
    feathertouch Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Add me too guys!! :D Personally more support from friends means a greater loss :)
  • nlepine84
    nlepine84 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Added! I feel the same as well so if anyone wants to add me, be like NIKE - just do it :)
  • alicia0416
    alicia0416 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am only on here during the week... (I don't have a computer at the house) but I am 100% motivated and lookin for people who will support me and would like my support!!!!!! Add me please I would really appreciate it
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love to help others and enjoy the motivation other give me :smile:
  • smbubbles
    smbubbles Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP as of today. Have tried Weight Watchers (lost 25lbs last go round) but can't afford $20 per month right now. This seems similar (and in some ways better) so far, I am pumped because I can already tell it will help with accountability! :wink:
  • highfalutin
    highfalutin Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added in a group of dedicated people! The more support received/given the better. I am on every day and have been for the past month! I plan on continuing that indefinitely!

Jessica
  • HuskyMan3
    HuskyMan3 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Sad to say, but I am on here about everyday, so would love to have you as a friend. Let me know if you would like to be friends. Take care and keep up the good work.