Hi I'm new here.

Options
I would like to lose enough weight so that I am healthy and am able to keep up with my family. I am thinking I have about 50 pounds to lose. I have been doing weight watchers since April but I decided to stop paying a monthly fee for them. I know with a lot of hard work and encouragement from everyone on here it can be done! :smile:

Replies

• fstephanie4
    fstephanie4 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hey

I did exactly the same! I was on WW then quit as I stopped going to meetings, then joined again (in shame!) and only went once! I couldn't keep paying being a student so a friend told me to do this!
    I've done it for 2 weeks now and wish I started it sooner! It's amazing and really works for me.

So good luck! feel free to add me :)

S
  • mrssim
    mrssim Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think you're right encouragement does seem to be key and there lots of great people here to help from what I've seen. I'm trying to lose around 50 lbs myself. Feel free to add me. Maybe with some buddy motivation we can hit 50 together :)
  • susiebear29
    Options
    YAY!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! :smile:
  • gemmalianne84
    Options
    Hi. I joined MFP for pretty much the same reason. I have a toddler to keep up with! I'm all up for giving and receiving support and motivation so anyone is welcome to add me. I'd like a nice positive bunch of friends.
  • MsBarb61
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here as well. I'm 50 and have been overweight all my life. A freind at worked told me about this site and I love it. It's just like weight watchers, only free. Yeah!!!!!. Well, I'm still trying to figure it all out, but, I am trying to stay focuse and motivated. I would love to make freinds on here. Sorry, no pic yet. I will get one soon. Hope to hear from all of you.
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Anyone needing any extra encouragement can feel free to add me! Good luck!