Adding me would make my day! Thank you. :)

Options

Replies

• Ellas_Time_4_Change
    Options
    Friend request sent!
    3pm in New Zealand
  • maggiemay365
    maggiemay365 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Philadelphia here at 11:06PM add me
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Hello!! It's just after 10pm in Iowa here. Friends are welcome here!!
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.. feel free to add me... Good Luck on your journey :)
  • danne32339
    danne32339 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I always need more friends. We all need all the support we can get. I sent you a friend request.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Hi there. If you need a Canadian to round out your list, add me. :happy:

Living in central Alberta, stay at home mom to two boys, ages almost 2 and 4. I've been on mfp just about a year, and have started running due to some friendly influence on here, was doing at home strength training and looking to get a gym membership so I can start lifting heavy again. (And bust out of this wretched plateau! :grumble:)
  • lowbodyfat
    Options
    Hawaii!
  • drewbscott
    Options
    CA! Can always use supportive friends over here too!
  • lowbodyfat
    Options
    New Zealand!!!
  • lowbodyfat
    Options
    Minnesota!
  • Onmynewadventure
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP!

Add me as a friend and take part in my daily fitness discussions, tips, and commentary on MyFitnessPal!

MFP is a really great resource to keep you focused and connect you with a wealth of fitness resources and like minded folks.

1. Log your foods every day - don't skip days, or parts of your day. log everything!
    2. Analyze each day - see where it went good and where it went bad - too much fat? maybe too many carbs? over the calorie limit? Identify and plan how to correct it for tomorrow.
    3. Reach out to the community with questions or advice needs.
    4. Build a network of friends here!
    5. Above all, do not believe everything you read here. There is a lot of great advice, but also some misleading and hype type advice. Part of getting fit is educating yourself in aspects of health and fitness. Make sure any questionable advice is looked at with a scientific eye and look for facts, evidence, and most importantly real world proof.
    6. You are more than a number. Sometimes the scale may not say what you hoped - thats fine. weight loss is not a straight line declination. Its a bumpy line that drops over time. Don't let single day numbers get your focus away from term based results.
    7. Vary your exercises. Your body forms memories and can slow down how it burns fat and builds muscles. Keep it confused! Hit it hard with cardio styles. Build lean muscle to burn even more fat.
    8. and above all - take your photo now! You will want to look back and have a starting BEFORE picture to proudly display along with your series of PRESENT or CURRENT photos during your transformation and continued lifestyle of fitness.

I welcome you, and anyone else out there to add me as a friend. I have made fitness and health my passion and love the idea of folks joining me in my new lifestyle of being fit, healthy, and most importantly - HAPPY!.

I'm here to support and motivate!!! I find my own success comes easier when I help and fuel other folks success.

and remember - most folks care more about the quality of fuel they put in their lawn mowers than the fuel they put in their bodies. Don't be one of those people. Whole foods. Natural foods. Intelligent choices.

Fit for life,
    Mark M. Reed
    aka Marc Mayhem - Fitness Blogger, and Motivator!

Add me as a friend and take part in my daily fitness discussions, tips, and commentary on MyFitnessPal!

Is that open for anyone?
  • liljgrafix88
    liljgrafix88 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    its 10:53 now in tx.. lol add request sent
  • Onmynewadventure
    Options
    Hiya from South Carolina!
  • lowbodyfat
    Options
    Philadelphia!
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    Hey ya'll....North Texas here and it is 9:30 at night!
  • sisterofseven
    sisterofseven Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Its 12.30pm (Friday) in Queensland, Australia :-)
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    its 10:35 pm here in the Volunteer state, good ol' Tennessee!
  • lowbodyfat
    Options
    South Carolina!
  • lowbodyfat
    Options
    Queensland!
  • lowbodyfat
    Options
    Tennessee!