46lbs down, 15 to go :)

Options
Hi Everyone, I really wasn't sure about posting a topic like this one, I love looking at other success stories on here and they have really motivated me to lose weight and keep losing. I have been a terrible yo-yo dieter over the past few years, and have lost weight and gained it all in a matter of months. However, since January this year, I decided enough was seriously enough and really stuck at it. I have almost reached my goal and am now working on toning myself. I am 5 foot 8, and started out at my heaviest of 212lbs. I am now 166lbs and looking to get to around 150 but build quite a bit more muscle. I only decided to do this post as I saw some old pictures of myself and realised how much I have changed. :o)

So here is me at 212.

2e4064bd.jpg

Then here is me at 202lbs

e7b80a87.jpg

Next one I was about 195

314bdfd0.jpg

Then here I am at about 178

aebfc83f.jpg

And finally now at 166, with about 15lbs left to lose to make me where I want to be:

046911ad.jpg
210ee930.jpg

Sorry for the huge photos wasn't sure how to change them!

Thanks for reading :o)

Replies

• ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You're doing awesome! Keep it up! :drinker:
  • dalexander82
    dalexander82 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look great and btw cute outfits on all of your pics :smile:
  • losin_it049
    Options
    You look wonderful..thanks for sharing your story with us. Good luck with the next 15 lbs! You can do it, you have already accomplished so much so far!!
  • starryk
    starryk Posts: 53
    Options
    CONGRATS! Way to go ..
  • jhner
    jhner Posts: 66
    Options
    Your eyes are beautiful! Great work! Amazing transformation!
  • beckihadfield87
    Options
    Thanks everyone, still a bit to go but getting there! x
  • cherridawnn
    Options
    You are very cute! (Sorry if you don't like being called cute, I mean it as a compliment.) You have done very well and look great. Good luck on losing the rest. I can not decide if I want to work my way to 145 or 150. Thanks for the inspiration, I need to get back on track! :-)
  • minnie22
    minnie22 Posts: 60
    Options
    Becki your def look great & I'm glad your one of my mfp friends, I'm sure your kick my butt when I need it, really liking your new pic one off your holiday?
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    Congrats...you are so adorable!! ( :
  • krissagray
    krissagray Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! And you are so pretty!
  • bvanhorn86
    Options
    I'm the same height and have the same goal and distance to go. Thank you so much for posting these. I needed that :)
  • fivepence
    fivepence Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look amazing :) this is very encouraging for me as I am the same height as you and started off at the same weight. Can't wait to look as good and healthy as you!
  • beckihadfield87
    Options
    Thank you everybody for your lovely comments. It's been a hard slog but responses like these make it even more worthwhile :) x
  • jocmw
    jocmw Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and should be so proud of yourself!! What an inspiration you are! Congrats and enjoy it :)
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Way to go. keep up the good work.
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    You have beautiful eyes! Congrats on the loss
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Hi sweetie,

I know what a superstar you are but been lovely to see exactly where you have come from! You look like a completely different person! I have just been given what I'm sure is te same top as you have on with ruffle sleeves. is it a villa one? never thought of wearing it as a dress. great idea! I feel nice in that it's lovely! very proud of you and you will get to where you want to be! here comes the muscle... whoop whoop.

oh and you are super cute!

you keep me going coz you keep going through everything too.

love ya,

Zara x
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    YOu look great!!! COngrats!
  • candaceenglefnp
    Options
    you have inspire me!!!
  • DarkFlutter
    DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!