oops

Options
2»

Replies

• elliemae207
    Options
    This looks like an episode in a TV sitcom! Made me :laugh: !! Congrats on your weight loss!! Keep it UP! LOL

A few days ago, I planned to meet a friend for lunch. While I was in that direction, I decided to make a stop at Target.

Now, a couple of months ago, I made myself a dress, a GORGEOUS dress in a size too small. I really wanted to wear that dress, so I was pretty motivated. Well that day I was able to wear it for the first time. The dress is cream colored, and I had to wear flesh colored undergarments.

I was walking through target, and I felt something funny around my hips. I walked a little bit more, only to realize that my underwear was starting to shimmy it's way down my hips. I thought, "I better get to the restroom and fix this." As I walked toward the restroom, I felt my underwear shimmy it's way farther and farther south, until. . . . .

It fell down to my knees.

I had to back myself into a corner behind a rack and pull up my underwear. I am sure that some security guy is sitting in front of a monitor in a booth somewhere laughing his *kitten* off.

But anyway, the point is that I lost so much weight that my underwear fell off.
  • rebbiebear
    Options
    That is terrific! What a great story to think back on. When you bought new undies did plan for losing more weight?
  • nessaryan
    nessaryan Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHA AMAZING!
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    You should've walked around twirling your panties around your finger and when people commented, you could tell them that you've gotten too skinny for your big girl panties. Mhmmmm, mhmmmm.
    [/quote]

^^I agree! Too funny. Congratulations!! What a hilarious and memorable NSV!
  • JenniferNoll
    JenniferNoll Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    The ones I bought will last me another 15 pounds. Thank you for all your kind comments. I still have a long way to go, but this incident made my weight loss more. . . visible to me.

I've lost a total of about 25 so far, and I have 40 or so before I feel like I'm back in a healthy range of weight. I'm gonna keep it up!
  • Squeeee
    Squeeee Posts: 71
    Options
    Great NSV! :laugh:

I had to throw out about 1/3 of my panties because they were getting too big and I was tired of walking around with droopy undies! It's definitely one of the more amusing indicators of weight loss.
  • JenniferNoll
    Options
    When I was a kid, my dad used to call me Droopy Drawers. And now it's true!
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I had something similar happen w/ mine except I was in Zumba and while dancing off the weight my shorts & panties both started to slide. Needless to say I went straight from class to the store for something else to wear.

Great and hilarious NSV!!!!
  • Ivana331
    Ivana331 Posts: 230
    Options
    LOL that is a great story! yay!! Whata great feeling, I know. I have some shorts from my bday in march, they fit well then, but when I wear them now they are slowly sliding down, i have to keep pulling them up all day. :)
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    But anyway, the point is that I lost so much weight that my underwear fell off.
    :laugh: Perhaps one of the funniest NSV's I've ever read.
  • JenniferNoll
    Options
    What can I say, I'm cool like that.
  • JenniferNoll
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!