can anyone tell me what this is?

Options
I am attempting to post a pic. If it doesn't show up I'm sorry. My dad got this from his work and I know it is some kind of workout equipment but I'm not sure what its used for.

http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo83/aa672776/014.jpg

Replies

• larrys2112
    larrys2112 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    It's a pull up bar that hangs in a doorway.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I am attempting to post a pic. If it doesn't show up I'm sorry. My dad got this from his work and I know it is some kind of workout equipment but I'm not sure what its used for.

014.jpg

It's a pull up bar that you hook onto a door frame.

pull-up-bar.jpg
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Yes, it is a pull-up bar for use in a doorway. You can also put it rounded handle side up on the floor and use it to make push ups easier on your wrists! :)
  • santic85
    Options
    hi how are you im crystal ive been doing this whole calorie excersise app every day for the past month. i havent really lost any weight but i can tell you if your really commitid about eating healthier and losing weight your doing the right thing. you bacsically enter everything you eat for each meal and snacks, drinks daily and all the excersising you do daily it automatically calculates your calories you eat every day and how many calories you burn each day. also invite a few friends to join it will motivate you. GOOD LUCK!!!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I would never trust the crap construction in the doorways in my house - but that looks really cool!
  • UFCGirl1988
    UFCGirl1988 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    thanks everybody. I told my dad that and he said no its not bc pull up bars have adjustable things on the sides.. uhh at least i was right lol, and JJSobey my dad would never put this thing in any of our doorways, he is too funny about scratching the paint :)
  • Plates559
    Plates559 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Its a sexual torture device
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Its a sexual torture device

Pure greatness right there!
  • UFCGirl1988
    UFCGirl1988 Posts: 75 Member
    Options