what is a good fitness dvd mainly to tone up but not boring?

Options
i have already tried the 30 day shred and i didnt enjoy it so i dont want to go back to this ! i was thinking of something like the 5 minute solution dvds? has anyone tried these? i need to get rid of my muffin top, cellulute thighs and big belly :(

Replies

• smokinjackd
    Options
    good ol' taebo will tone you up real quick, it incorporates all your limbs and is free form so its safe for all levels of fitness.
  • santic85
    Options
    hi this is crystal try the insanity workout i love it it works great but you have to be commitited
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I am doing your hated 30DS and like it. I don't think 5 minute DVDs will pay off very quickly, but that is me.

I use 30DS directly from YouTube. Just put "exercise" in the search box or if you can think of a name of one you want to see, see if it is in there. Someone suggested to me the BE FIT page on YouTube. You can use the free videos right there on your computer if it is in a spot you can exercise from or at least view videos before you make a commitment to buy them.

Good luck! = D
  • CrisAlex
    CrisAlex Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    How long of a workout were you thinking? If you have an hour, you can try Jari Love's DVDs. There's one called Ripped 1000 that alternates weights with short bursts of cardio and it can be modified for any level. Cathe also has really good ones. A similar one like the one I mentioned is Boot Camp - it consists of a warmup, 1 minute of intense cardio, 1 minute of lower body, 1 mintue of upper body, and 1 minute abs times 8 segments. With the warmup and cooldown, it adds up to just under an hour.

If you want something shorter, try some of the shorter Insanity workouts like Cardio Power (39 minutes). I highly recommend the Insanity and the Insanity Asylum workouts! They are tough but effective!
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    As someone above said, Tae Bo, its great! Have you got a wii? you probably see me doing this pretty frequently, but zumba fitness 2 is fun :)