Skele-toes?

Options
piesbd
piesbd Posts: 196 Member
I saw a pair of skele-toes for a deep discount ($29.99, down from $70) and before ordering them was wondering positive/negative opinions.

I currently run in Brooks Glycerins.

TIA!

Replies

• piesbd
    piesbd Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Bump.

Anyone (crickets.....):tongue:
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Bump because there's a great sale at Kohl's for them right now and I've wanted to get a pair of the 'barefoot' running shoes for a while and I would like to hear any opinions first (though for the price...I might go for it anyways).
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I love love love mine. I actually have Bare foot body gloves as well. Skeletoes are great for running, walking or working out in. They are light and so comfy. I can wear them all day. I highly recommend them.
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    I love love love mine. I actually have Bare foot body gloves as well. Skeletoes are great for running, walking or working out in. They are light and so comfy. I can wear them all day. I highly recommend them.

Thank you and glad to hear!

Also just Googled the barefoot body gloves, nice price :)
  • weird_me2
    weird_me2 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I have a pair I got at a great price, and I love them for walking. I would not use them for running, though, but that's just me. I need a more cushioned shoe, because I tend to come down heavily on my heel and because I still carry quite a bit of extra weight.

They are very comfy and a conversation starter for sure!
  • nakiarhall
    nakiarhall Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I love mine also and I bought the pink ones from Kohls