need new friends that are not gonna give up :)

Options

Replies

• dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I just deleted all of my friends but 1 because they were not showing me any support. I'm lookng for new friends too. I have about 70 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too...if ya want! You've got to be fun AND supportive though!!!!
  • Raezor1207
    Raezor1207 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am on maitance, but will contiue to be on daily for support of my friends. Anyone can add me!
  • ChristineEaton7210
    ChristineEaton7210 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've logged in faithfully for 31 days now - I AM commited - feel free to add - I love to support & be supported

Christine
  • alikat517
    alikat517 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    :smile: Request sent
  • Nichole71
    Nichole71 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sent a request!
  • mrssim
    mrssim Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request :) I'm looking for the same type of friends so those people who read this feel free to add me too!
  • questhaven
    questhaven Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request!
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I am here every day...
  • dmclement917
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like! I can not afford to give up, because I cannot afford a whole new wardrobe!!!! :)
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send a friend request to me!! I would love to encourage and motivate anyone looking for the extra support! I could use the support too, I am new to MFP and really want to lose this weight!
  • LoriBeMe
    LoriBeMe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Anybody can add me! I'm here every day (a few times a day actually)! :)
  • chatter46
    chatter46 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out, but am thinking this is it! The last time!!!
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Anyone that needs an honest cheerleader can feel free to add me! I'm positive and as helpful as I can be! Good luck all!
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I am dedicated and in for the long haul. We can motivate each other. :happy:
  • eslittles
    Options
    Sending you a request. I've been on MFP for a while, but just recently starting to use it seriously.
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish.
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I've been on maintenance for over a year now...trying to maintain the perfect balance with diet & exercise. I can be a great motivator, I hope! Friend me!
  • Swizzle1986
    Options
    If you dont give up, i wont give up :smile:
  • AlwaysKimmer
    Options
    Add me as I'm here for the long haul....for sure!:happy: