Dear attractive men under 30

Options

Replies

• crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Over 30 for me and if you don't have a Jeep you can borrow mine (as long as you can drive stick). If not, you can just stand shirtless through my sunroof. :bigsmile:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Upon closer review, I must agree on the over 30 camp, please... Under 30 is just a pervy wrong thing at my age *LOL*
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    25-34 cute cats work too

I'm going to vehemently disagree about a topless jeep riding man with a CAT in the car....
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    how about any hot dude, sporting a six pack and killer guns. Oh and while I'm enjoying my own particular fantasy, I think the dog should be a bigg *kitten* Rottweiler. Yes... Fantasy complete:)

I picture the dog as a husky or german shepard.
  • tourettte
    tourettte Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    25-34 cute cats work too

I'm going to vehemently disagree about a topless jeep riding man with a CAT in the car....
    i want to laugh more than drool :D
  • Whart0603
    Whart0603 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm 29, almost 30, with a jeep. I've driven around for the past 3 months with no doors or windows, have definitely had a shirt on though.
  • Gemenemelem
    Gemenemelem Posts: 10 Member
    Options
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    25-34 cute cats work too

That's a whole lot of cats. :laugh:
  • Gemenemelem
    Gemenemelem Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Whenever I see shirtless guys in jeeps, I think '*kitten*'

I agree but I think n#b head hahah
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I am 42 and as soon as I leave my jobsite - I will be pulling my PANTS off and hopping in my beautiful Toyota Tundra and driving around Seattle.
    Jeeps are for sissies. You can't carry three kegs of beer, golf clubs, 10 sheets of 3/4" plywood and enough food for four days... Yeah, no Jeep for me. But, carry on.

You're right, Jeep owners tend to brew their own beer, laugh at yuppy golfers, cut down trees for wood and shoot their food.... but hey your Tundra sounds safe, so enjoy.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Age discrimination.

Attractive men over thirty, please wear a nice business suit with a nice watch and hold the door for the ladies. On the weekends, please enjoy a nice glass of wine or scotch at a jazz club and know how to dance.

Better?

This too!
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Fall is better anyway...Besides, in the south, what's the difference between summer and fall? other than football...bring on the jeeps, mud....
  • Marianeyda
    Marianeyda Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am 42 and as soon as I leave my jobsite - I will be pulling my PANTS off and hopping in my beautiful Toyota Tundra and driving around Seattle.
    Jeeps are for sissies. You can't carry three kegs of beer, golf clubs, 10 sheets of 3/4" plywood and enough food for four days... Yeah, no Jeep for me. But, carry on.

:flowerforyou: 42 year olds driving Tundras are my favorite! :drinker:

nice!
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I agree but definitely over 30 for me :) Also, I could do without the dog. I keep picturing that movie scene (I think it's Tommy Boy maybe?) where the dog's drool is flying in the air from the topless car and hitting him in the face.

Oh, and if he's got tattoos and scruff, even better. :bigsmile:
  • Marianeyda
    Options
    Please purchase a jeep, and drive around shirtless in it.
    This is the very best part of sprng and summer. Thank you.

Also recommended:

Farmers on tractors, tan and sweaty.
    Firefighters, shirtless and washing the trucks.
    Construction workers on the side of the road, shirtless with just the safety vest.

Perferably over 30, because I prefer men to boys.

K thanks.

^^ You should come to Indiana then. TONS of those guys!

I am a very lucky lady, my husband is a firefighter and a farmer :smooched:

good one!! lol
  • Alast
    Alast Posts: 33
    Options
    Damn, I'm so lost at this. I'm not under 30, I'm not over 30, I dont even have a car. Or a dog, at least not yet. But hey, when I ride my bike along the river, man do I get sweaty :D
  • Marianeyda
    Options
    I'll take mine over 40 please
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies =] like my jeep?

jeep.jpg
  • twinmom14ek
    twinmom14ek Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Attractive men over thirty, please wear a nice business suit with a nice watch and hold the door for the ladies. On the weekends, please enjoy a nice glass of wine or scotch at a jazz club and know how to dance.

Better?

I second that! Bonus points if can do all the dirty manly-man stuff on the weekend too! :love:
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I have a Jeep, a German Shepherd (who loves to ride around with me) and I drive around with the top of the Jeep down, but I don't go shirtless. I don't need to flaunt my studlyness. After all, I am such a man I can make 2 babies at once. :bigsmile: