need new friends that are not gonna give up :)

Options
13»

Replies

• Raylea00
    Raylea00 Posts: 37
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I am looking for inspiration from all! Good luck to y'all!
  • loriwhitefaith
    loriwhitefaith Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend. I just found this website on Tuesday 08/21/2012 and am exstatic. Of course this is my 3rd day, but I have been faithful logging in each meal and doing my exercise and drinking my water.(lots of it-may I add) Water is something I have a problem with. I am 300 lbs and my goal is to get to 170 lbs. I would love to support you in all your weight loss efforts online. Remember if you believe it, you will achieve it. Congratulations on all you have lost thus far. You have already came too far to stop now. I have set my goals to lose 10 pounds a month to start. I suggest setting a small goal that is attainable and sticking with it. :smile:
  • loriwhitefaith
    loriwhitefaith Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I would love to support you in all your weight loss efforts. I just joined Tuesday 08/21/2012. I am excited to see changes in the future for me and you. Remember if you believe it you will achieve it.:smile:
  • DaleenvanSchalkwyk
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Invite me...
  • ewunia99
    ewunia99 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I'm on every day and I gain a lot of support from my friends here :)
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah. Finally got on the wagon for good. I've got alot more support than I ever had. Of course it all being online, but still...I have never been so determined. I tend to joke around sometimes, and have a go-hard-or-get-the-fuc*-outta-here mentality about working out. Love helping to the best of my knowledge to all my friends to so. Anyone can add me if I sound like their cup of tea.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I honestly delete friends if they go MIA for 4-5 days. At least, without any type of warning they might not be logging in or whatever. Feel free to add =)
  • lee2012w
    lee2012w Posts: 10
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I only joined a few days ago but i'm am determined not to quick!! This is the first i have tried. I only have a couple of friends on here an could really do with the support and motivation :)
  • Esther50
    Esther50 Posts: 252
    Options
    might take me forever, but I ain't quitting!!!!!!
    you can friend me!!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I've logged on for 225 days straight, and I have no plans to ruin my record! I'm about three pounds away from my goal weight, so I can't stop now! Feel free to add me!
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    If you still need friends, you can shoot me a request! I've only missed like 5 days since I started in February. I always offer support, and I try my best to maintain a positive and respectful attitude. :flowerforyou:
  • cjvvus
    cjvvus Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    just joined and would like friends do not want to fall off the band wagon. There is no time like the present.
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday and my diary is open. Feel free to add me :)