A Challenge

Options
So I don't know about some of you, but I need a challenge to keep my motivated. Some kind of competition. (friendly of course)

Is anyone out there doing like a BIGGEST LOSER competition?

Thanks
DEE

Replies

• donkarlitos
    donkarlitos Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I always enjoyed some healthy competition, so if you wanna go head to head -- let's do this! :)
  • DeeMiss
    DeeMiss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    LOL...awesome. I'm hoping we can get 10 or so people, if we get more, we could do teams maybe.
  • FalloutPitbull
    Options
    Id love to do something like this! Im pretty competitive so it might help with my motivation :D
  • JosianneC
    JosianneC Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Sure, as long that it's nothing crazy!
  • lifescircle
    Options
    FYI... there is a "mini-challenge" posted on the boards every day. Maybe something else you want to add.

This is today's challenge.... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/711682-monday-8-20-mini-challenge
  • DeeMiss
    Options
    awesome, thanks lifecircle :)
  • DeeMiss
    Options
    Great! Now I am pretty bad about checking topics , so anyone who would like to do this with me, please add me and friday 8/24 I will give you details via my feed, and will try to remember to repost on here.

Yay,! I'm am thinking classic biggest loser style. Set a time limit, whomever reaches the highest percent of body fat lost will win. With weekly exercise goals.

x-amount of sit ups once
    or x-amount of jumping jacks
    etc.

I am gonna work on it this week. Any more suggestions, shoot me a message.

Thanks everyone. Should be fun.
  • DeeMiss
    Options
    ALRIGHT! anyone who wants to do a weekly mini challenge (nothing crazy)

Feel free to add me, I will be posting one every sunday night, until OCTOBER!

And pop challenge-this weekend (FRI-SUN)

100 jumping jacks, ALONG with your reg workout. JJacks should be extra for the day

Good luck! Add me, because I will be posting these on my feeds!
  • starlikedolly
    starlikedolly Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I love challenges! Love, love, love them. Would love to do this :)
  • THINk_kkaybbyx0
    Options
    I enjoy competition as well! so feel free to add and we can keep eachother motivated!