Marianeyda Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies =] like my jeep?

jeep.jpg

lol too funny
  • Marianeyda
    Marianeyda Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have a Jeep, a German Shepherd (who loves to ride around with me) and I drive around with the top of the Jeep down, but I don't go shirtless. I don't need to flaunt my studlyness. After all, I am such a man I can make 2 babies at once. :bigsmile:

lol nice 1
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    25-34 cute cats work too

I'm going to vehemently disagree about a topless jeep riding man with a CAT in the car....

Thank you.......WTF would bring a cat with them......Bad enough if they have one......worse if they take it everywhere they go.
  • Gemenemelem
    Gemenemelem Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    25-34 cute cats work too

Hahaha a cat? I'd think they were a bit of a weirdo driving round with a cat haha
  • MemphisGirl75
    MemphisGirl75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies =] like my jeep?

jeep.jpg

Ok, I really LOL'd at this one! Looks like all the dbags that cruised the lake when I was a teenager :)
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I am 42 and as soon as I leave my jobsite - I will be pulling my PANTS off and hopping in my beautiful Toyota Tundra and driving around Seattle.
    Jeeps are for sissies. You can't carry three kegs of beer, golf clubs, 10 sheets of 3/4" plywood and enough food for four days... Yeah, no Jeep for me. But, carry on.

You're right, Jeep owners tend to brew their own beer, laugh at yuppy golfers, cut down trees for wood and shoot their food.... but hey your Tundra sounds safe, so enjoy.

Damn straight! .I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You Tundra drivers are just women with small brains. With brains a third the size of us. It's science.
  • MemphisGirl75
    MemphisGirl75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Fall is better anyway...Besides, in the south, what's the difference between summer and fall? other than football...bring on the jeeps, mud....

And when do we have spring in the South? Never! Goes from 30 degrees the last week of February to 80 the first week of March...

Let's go muddin'
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    you rang??

2460394286_2da8c3d073.jpg

THIS is pretty much a dream come true. Add some mud and maybe remove the doors. It's a perfect weekend car :)

During the week is a whole other issue. :P
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    you rang??

2460394286_2da8c3d073.jpg

what the? you dont have a dog.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    you rang??

what the? you dont have a dog.

Are you toying with my emotions??? :explode:
  • hrokosky12
    hrokosky12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Age discrimination.

^^

HAHAHA!
  • tourettte
    tourettte Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    25-34 cute cats work too

I'm going to vehemently disagree about a topless jeep riding man with a CAT in the car....

Thank you.......WTF would bring a cat with them......Bad enough if they have one......worse if they take it everywhere they go.
    well since most cats hate driving around in a car - i'd have fun watching how he pulls that off :)
  • jennla32
    jennla32 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    For the men over 30, PLEASE put on some jeans and get on a Harley for me :)
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Forget the jeep and just ride me.

Winner! :drinker:
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    25-34 cute cats work too

well since most cats hate driving around in a car - i'd have fun watching how he pulls that off :)

duct tape
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    Can this be under 31?!
  • RunFatGuyRun
    RunFatGuyRun Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have a jeep but Im over 40...this rules don't work in my favor.
  • RunFatGuyRun
    Options
    Dear attractive men over 30,

I dropped something. Over there. Could you...pick it up for me? Slowly?

Thanks in advance,

B

Bent over looking...lol
  • RunFatGuyRun
    Options
    Age discrimination.

Attractive men over thirty, please wear a nice business suit with a nice watch and hold the door for the ladies. On the weekends, please enjoy a nice glass of wine or scotch at a jazz club and know how to dance.

Better?

This is more my pace.