College Students

Options
2»

Replies

• AnnieBeth27
    Options
    Hello! I just started my senior year and I already know it's going to be super busy, but I also want to make sure I keep up the fitness, etc. I tend to lose motivation when things get hectic, so I would be really happy to get & give encouragement! Feel free to add me!
  • ZiezieO
    ZiezieO Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    So excited to go back! Haha, I had a full time internship all summer and it made me realize how much I LOVE school! However, THIS year instead of putting on my winter layer to keep warm, I'm going to make time to destress at the school gym!
  • ZiezieO
    ZiezieO Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Who needs sleep right?
  • everlastingdream
    Options
    I'm going back to university in about a month so motivation and keeping track of everything is really useful to me!! :) Feel free to add for support!
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    starting my second year at Kent! add me if you want :)
  • hrflak
    hrflak Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Starting senior year in a couple of weeks and could use the motivation as well as giving encouragement :) Good Luck to everyone on keeping up with this during the semester
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Well hey guys, I'm not as old as some of you (I'm a freshman!) but I'd definitely like some friends! I go to Washington State University... the cafeteria is great and it's a lot easier to be healthy (and this campus is one GIANT hill, haha).
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • winterdancer
    Options
    I would love college student friends as well.:) I am a 37 year old who is training to be a women's abuse counselor.