could i possibly have two NSV's?! i think so..

Options
jpaw1002
jpaw1002 Posts: 322 Member
So i do believe i have 2 NSV's! I know for sure one, yesterday i drank around 160oz of water and didnt have ONE soda! NOT ONE! :bigsmile: & i dont feel like killing anyone! double win!

but the second one is a little of a work in progress, if your my MFP friend or have read any of my other posts you've seen me talk about my bf who also needs to lose weight...i think i might of done it! i think i have showed him how im changing and he's doing the same!!! :happy: he called me at work just a few mins ago and we were talking and goes "well back at my house now you will find no junk food or sodas." :noway: << my face....and i said oh really? he said yes i want to help you on your journey and start one of my own. i was so happy i teared up. i told him how much that meant to me and i was proud of him for making the steps. he said i know this is important to you and i want to help. so i'm hoping we can keep on this path!!

sorry i just had to show off a lil bit! :happy:

stay classy mfp peeps! :glasses:

Replies

• ktbkitten
    Options
    That's great! It will be easier if the two of you are both working on the journey together! Good luck to the both of you :drinker:
  • jagger27
    jagger27 Posts: 79
    Options
    That is awesome and put some tears in my eyes!!!
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    WIN.

:)
  • jagfan
    jagfan Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Winning! I teared up, too! Like I told you...your dad had to get on track for me to find success! It is so much easier when we are all thinking alike. We need to have willpower of our own...but others can take us offtrack very easily!

I love you both!:love:
  • SaraBelle0312
    SaraBelle0312 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    YAY! OUR MFP/HEALTHY FAMILY JUST GOT BIGGER!!

I"M SO HAPPY/PROUD OF YOU!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • jpaw1002
    jpaw1002 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone!!! i really hope he sticks to it n makes it a life style change. im going to try n slowly convert him to mfp....any make him drink the kool-aid :drinker: :wink:
  • vinsonh42
    vinsonh42 Posts: 125
    Options
    Awesome! That is a great thing. I wish my boyfriend would do this too but I just get the eye rolls and sighs whenever I look at labels or pull out my food scale....
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Good for you, Jaguar girl! I wish you both success on your journeys!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!