46lbs down, 15 to go :)

Options
2»

Replies

• tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Incredible results, Becki!!! Great success!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss.. You look so beautiful!! Keep up the great work!! :flowerforyou:
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing ..... great transformation .... and I love the white dress :drinker:
  • ashtonvv
    ashtonvv Posts: 144
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!! This makes me so anxious to get to my goal!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You look AWESOME!
  • mommyT4
    mommyT4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are right, success stories do help motivate others!! Great Job on the weight loss :) Keep it up!!
  • S_Haskell
    S_Haskell Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great Job! Your starting weight and goal weight are roughly the same as mine, great motivation for me on the numbers side. Thanks for sharing.
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! You and I have almost the same start and goal weights :) Congrats on your success!
  • Andi1977
    Options
    Really inspiring. I keep flip floping... It has to stop for me.. Thanks I know its kinda hard to open up to strangers so WTG!!! 8'D
  • barss56
    barss56 Posts: 4
    Options
    Awesome work. What a beautiful lady you are. Congratulations.
  • dande24
    dande24 Posts: 1
    Options
    46lbs and down!!!!!

Way to Go!!!!!! Keep it up I know you can do it if you have got this far.. I am 55 pds down and 60 more to go........
  • jeddy3mcc
    jeddy3mcc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Great wokr...Keep it up!!!
  • BobbiePaul
    Options
    Great job, doesn't it feel amazing? You Rock Girl....Thanks for sharing those photo's
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Lovely pics (and out of interest, how do you put pics on here in posts?). You've done so well.

I have about 15-20lbs to go myself and have lost 42.
  • happypath101
    Options
    Wow! Great job!! (One of my favourite things about MFP is the before and after pics.)
  • nmw2592
    nmw2592 Posts: 2
    Options
    So awesome, how much did you exercise?
  • beckihadfield87
    Options
    Thank you yet again to every one of you that left a comment, your replies are so nice to read! I should have put on that I probably exercise around 3 times a week up to now but I've increased that over the last couple of weeks so that I don't get stuck. I eat around 1450 cals a day and eat around 50% of exercise cals back depending how much I burn. I don't really plan on that though. I usually burn around 1500 cals to 2000 cals a week in exercise :) xx
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!, thanks for sharing:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!