20-30 year old friends who are college students

Options
I would like to make friends with 20-30 year old college students. I am training to be a women's abuse counselor. I am working my way to my weight loss journey.

Replies

• AngelJLV83
    AngelJLV83 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Yay!! I made the age cut. Just turned 29 a week ago. Nursing student. :)
  • Britt_Duffy
    Britt_Duffy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    24 year old student in my second year of community college. Would love extra friends and motivation!
  • pinkroseacct
    Options
    30 year old brand new MBA student! Classes started yesterday, and I'm hoping to lose the freshman 15 (or 90) finally!
  • Jauryn
    Jauryn Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    27, soon to be 28; just about to finish my associates in accounting, then it's on to a bachelors in economics.
  • JustiineMR
    JustiineMR Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am a 25 yr old Early Childhood student in my last year.
    I am only in a community college since I'm a non traditional student, being a mother of 3 children.
    Don't know if I count but I am willing to help you out!
  • stefiebutt
    Options
    Hey. I'm a 20 year old nursing student. I just started my junior year.
  • maddiec1989
    maddiec1989 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    22 year old business student :) anyone feel free to add me!
  • bigboimav
    bigboimav Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    22 year old computer science student here, anyone who needs some encouragement or motivate just friend me up!
  • sahrak1
    sahrak1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    24 year old just qualified nurse here , starting my masters in September , always looking for encouraging friends feel free to add me xx
  • krisdiet123
    Options
    I'm a 21 year old business student. I want to be fit and confident by the time I graduate! Wish me luck :) & I hope eveyrone gets the results they want!
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 going to grad school for science!!! YAY feel free to friend me anyone :smile:
  • litak85472
    litak85472 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am a 21 yr old art student, also looking for new friends :)
  • SamAdams125
    SamAdams125 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    23 year old grad student (studying higher education and student affairs) Can't wait to graduate in May!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    26 here, also a college student! Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    22 year old Communications major working full time and taking 6 credit hours at the UCDenver :)
  • rcharlee
    rcharlee Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    27 going on 28, and starting college again on Monday. I'm going for an associates of Applied Science in Ultrasonography! Good luck to everyone!
  • CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    30 year old Poli Sci major!

Feel free to add me!
  • rberry313
    rberry313 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 years old, going to be a junior in a week and a half, and I intend on majoring in pediatric rehabilitation. I could definetly use more MFP friends to hold me accountable for my eating and exercise habits. Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and am trying to get back into school. Unfortunately I might have to wait until next fall unless I luck out and can get in for the winter, but my husband and I are moving to Japan in the next 4 months (he's in the military) so I have to wait until we get over there and find online classes.
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Criminal Justice, and wanting to go into Forensics after.