Looking for encouraging friends!

Options
Hello! My name is Elizabeth - I am 29 years old and this is my second time using myfitnesspal. The first time, several years ago, I lost 45 lbs... and then I found them again. : /

My ultimate goal is to lose 95 lbs -- but really, just getting to a point where I feel comfortable and unembarrased with myself again would be wonderful.

My biggest problem is stress eating. And my life is one big hot mess of stress right now - so I love accountability (especially when people can look at my food logs!) and I love feedback!

Anyway, I am really just looking to make some friends on here, get inspired by everyone else and get motivated to do this!!

Thanks <3
Bethie

Replies

• candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    Welcome back! MFP is an amazing tool!
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Feel free to add me if you would like
  • mzrivera2
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth, I am a huge stress eater too!! I also eat out of boredom, so I discovered the gym! :happy:

Feel free to add me, I log on everyday and could use some motivation myself!
  • TeeTee622
    Options
    Congratulations on getting back into the game! I recently re-joined after an absence. I would love to be your friend, and anyone else who reads this! Maybe we can all help each other!

I recently moved, so I have not been doing so well on the eating front. I do a lot of stress eating, too. I haven't weighed myself since I moved, and I am afraid to. I plan on doing a weigh in in five more days. I am afraid if I do it too soon, I will become discouraged.

:smile:
  • Golfgirl16
    Golfgirl16 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth...I'm Elizabeth too! I am very motivated right now to get to my goal weight so feel free to add me. I love to motivate others too:)
  • bear73000
    bear73000 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth...i'm not a stress eater. I struggle in the evening after dinner. Left overs around 9 o'clock is when I get in trouble. friend me if you like.