My first NSV

Options
alschultz33
alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
My pants are getting baggy! Yay! Oh, and last year I bought a t-shirt from my old college. When I bought it, I never tried it on. Got home, and it was way too snug. I never bothered taking it back...I was determined to fit into it (someday). Last night, I tried it on and it was loose aroung my stomach! Still a bit snug in the chest area, but I've always been kind of busty. Anywho, so excited to see a difference!

Replies

• gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Woo-hoo! That's terrific!
  • jpaw1002
    jpaw1002 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: ALRIGHT!!
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Love re-discovering "new" old clothes that I couldn't fit into before! Awesome NSV, congrats!
  • CLDKess
    CLDKess Posts: 40
    Options
    Great!
  • CLDKess
    CLDKess Posts: 40
    Options
    I love that feeling :)
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    Great feeling, right?

I just made a mid-day outfit change b/c my size smaller pants came in from Land's End and they fit, LOL.
  • jeet1966
    jeet1966 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    What does NSV stand for/ ( I know stupid question, but if I dont' know, I don't know),
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    woo hoo!!!! :)
  • case87
    case87 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    What does NSV stand for/ ( I know stupid question, but if I dont' know, I don't know),

Non- Scale Victory, so something that happened to you that made you feel like your hard work has paid off, and it wasn't in numbers on the scale!
  • elliemae207
    Options
    I didn't know what an NSV either. Thanks for explaining! Is there like a glossary / index of some sort of the abbrev. used in MFP posts? I sure would like to catch up on the lingo! :smile:

Non- Scale Victory, so something that happened to you that made you feel like your hard work has paid off, and it wasn't in numbers on the scale!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!