82 lbs lost...

Options
kini324
kini324 Posts: 239 Member
and I have no clue on how to post pictures, but you can see them on my blog: http://fitfiercemama.blogspot.com/

tips on how to post here are appreciated :)

Replies

• losin_it049
    Options
    Wow you look great...congratulation!! You are a true inspiration. Thanks for sharing your blog!
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of tutorials for how to post photos. Use the search feature.
  • kini324
    Options
    Ugh- see the post at the top- sorry...that's what happens when you should be working instead of on MFP....
  • Farmerj2000
    Farmerj2000 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    and I have no clue on how to post pictures, but you can see them on my blog: http://fitfiercemama.blogspot.com/

Here you go, I posted them for you, Hope they are they right pics

jenmelissa.jpg

DSC00716part2.JPG
  • casnic25
    casnic25 Posts: 81
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing and beautiful. Your pictures are inspiring. :smile:
  • Balsam1951
    Options
    fantastic. I know I gained a about 90 lbs after I had my kids and never got it off, it was stuck on me for years and really stresses the body. I'm working on getting healthy finally. Your smart to keep at it because it is easy to get lax and put it back on. Your doing great.
  • kini324
    Options
    Thanks for posting the pics!

I had to get healthy- diabetes runs in my family and I want to be healthy and strong for my kids.
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! I have about the same amount to lose overall. A little more probably when its all said and done. Its amazing to see what the "after" potentially looks like.

I am curious what your starting weight was and how tall you are? If you dont want to post thats ok.

Keep up the great work - you truly are an inspiration!
  • onixrose
    onixrose Posts: 15
    Options
    Wonderful job!
  • tallyfit
    tallyfit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi. glad to see you did it with the help of ChaLEAN Extreme. I just ordered that program (*I'm also a BB Coach). I have been "just starting" my get-fit journey for years now, but I can't seem to get traction beyond a 10 pound weight loss. Then I just float for a while and then gain it back. The cycle repeats. I have about 40 pounds to lose. what helped you stick it out? My problem is not fitness, it's diet.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,263 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!!
  • CLDKess
    CLDKess Posts: 40
    Options
    Holy Cats, that's amazing! Kudos to you!
  • linds2324
    Options
    Your blog is wrong...you have 8lbs to go & not 10!!! :glasses:

Amazing job!
  • kini324
    Options
    Diet is now my biggest challenge. I do my best to eat as cleanly as possible. That has been huge for me actually- I'm doing a clean eating challenge with some other moms. I've given up diet soda- I REALLY MISS IT!

I just try to remind myself, while a juicy hamburger and fries tastes good now, I'm going to regret it later on the scale. A huge bowl of pasta alfredo would probably give me gas later (sorry if TMI!). I do treat myself occasionally- but in moderation. If I really want ice cream, I'm sticking to the 1/2 cup serving size.

I stay motivated- friends and family support me, my husband can't keep his hands off me, I love being able to shop in regular clothing stores- in the women's dept (I used to shop in mens because they carried larger sizes.) Staying motivated DOES get easier!
  • kini324
    Options
    My starting weight was 230 and I'm 5'8" :)
  • MommaRou56
    MommaRou56 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for posting. Such an inspiration to me as I need to lose about the same amount. I'm about halfway there. Woo-hoo!
  • acynthiab
    Options
    you do look great how did you do it
  • jennifleurb
    Options

Here you go, I posted them for you, Hope they are they right pics

jenmelissa.jpg

DSC00716part2.JPG

Really nice of you to do this - we need more community members like you :)
  • jennifleurb
    Options

You look amazing. Thanks for sharing :)
  • AllisonMarisa
    AllisonMarisa Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story and your blog! I'll put it on my google reader, your story is inspiring :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!