C-section pouch

Options
fcp1234
fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
Anybody had any luck eliminating it completely? How long did it take?
What kind of exercise did you do?

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    i do 250 sit ups a day, it works for me!
  • fcp1234
    Options
    i do 250 sit ups a day, it works for me!

is it gone?
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Yea, if anyone figures out how to get rid of the "shelf", please let me know.
  • smccb
    smccb Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My first was a c-section. I have had other children since and every time my stomach was stretched further and further, leaving a terrible "shelf." The skin on my stomach hung over the incision by at least an inch if not more. I was told that only a tummy tuck would give me the flat abs I was looking for.

Last Christmas I tried Turbo Fire. I then went on and did Advanced Turbo Fire. I loved it and all was able to lose all baby weight (20 lbs) AND the shelf is almost completely gone. It took about 3 to 4 months.

So I do think it is possible. I think any intense cardio program that really targets the abs will get similar results. Good luck!
  • oJulia
    oJulia Posts: 33
    Options
    I got rid of it after my first. I ran 3x a week and did a few sets of planks before every meal. The pouch was gone before I started my first round of p90x.
    I am 2 weeks post c-section now and walking on the treadmill (2 miles every afternoon @3.0mph pace). After my 8 weeks checkup I am doing 30DS (x2) then Insanity.
    I pray the pouch goes away as easily this time.
  • fcp1234
    Options
    I got rid of it after my first. I ran 3x a week and did a few sets of planks before every meal. The pouch was gone before I started my first round of p90x.
    I am 2 weeks post c-section now and walking on the treadmill (2 miles every afternoon @3.0mph pace). After my 8 weeks checkup I am doing 30DS (x2) then Insanity.
    I pray the pouch goes away as easily this time.

You're doing something 2 weeks after c-section, I give ya tons of credit girl, I didnt start working out until baby was a year old.