An English woman in Wales

Options
I hate doing intros but here we go. I'm 5'4, approaching my 40th, Lincolnshire born now living in West Wales, married mum to three children and three dogs. Stepped on the scales three weeks ago for the first time in 4 years and the numbers really hit home. I started to sort my act out, was shown the way here by a couple of lovely people. My initial goal is to get down to 11 stone and I will properly reassess when I get there. Having to be careful what exercise I do and will admit I'm a bit scared of going back to the c25k running I started and had to give up after suffering from a torn Achilles last year. Encouragement very welcome and I hope to be encouraging in return. Thanks for reading :-)

Replies

• irisb6220
    Options
    Hi you can add me if you like. I have been on here for the last 6 months and have stalled for the last 3 months. I am still continuing to log though. I have lost 36lbs so far and we can encourage each other!
  • CeleryKass
    Options
  • nichojanes
    nichojanes Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I had the shock of the scales at the beginning of the year, so I know where your coming from. I have found the c25k amazing but due to my hamstring problems it has taken me 7 months to get to where I am now. If you've had previous health issues just take it slow and repeat days or weeks as needed until you are strong enough to move on.
    This site is amazing and has really spurred me on.
    If you want to add me that would be great. I'm in Derbyshire btw having moved from Bournemouth.
    Nicho