Recognition, at last! 1st big NSV!

Options
This is my 1st post but I'm so excited by today's NSV that I had to share it. Today someone asked me if I'd lost weight and told me that I looked great!! :blushing: So happy! 37lbs down and finally it's showing, yay!

Replies

• anaoliver63
    anaoliver63 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you!! Keep it up!
  • Mrs1YummyMummy
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    This is my 1st post but I'm so excited by today's NSV that I had to share it. Today someone asked me if I'd lost weight and told me that I looked great!! :blushing: So happy! 37lbs down and finally it's showing, yay!

It's probably been showing for a while, people are shy sometimes about mentioning anything weight related. One my co-workers loss a ton of weight and looks great - whole new wardrobe & the whole nine. I don't think anyone has said anything though because she's pretty senior (in position not age) so we underlings are all afraid to speak up! :blushing:
  • Mrs1YummyMummy
    Options
    Thank you, you are probably right but it's such a boost to know I'm making a noticeable difference. Tell her she looks great, it's made my day, and hopefully you can make hers!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!