Started Jillian Michaels Body Revolution today

Today I completed phase 1 workout 1 of Jillian Michaels BR. I wasn't expecting it to be easy:laugh: . So now I know it will kick my butt more as I continue on:sad: . I started the program because I will be going to the police academy soon and I need to get into shape. I really need to focus on upper body strength and core (abs) strength. I hope that by the end of the program I will be able to complete at least 10 full push ups.
Here are some of the exercises for the first workout:
Warm up:
Military March
Arm Circles
Hip/Knee Circles
Workout:
Squats
Modified push ups
plank
chest flys
towel runs (cardio)
repeat circuit
summo squats
tricep kick backs
standing abduction (with oblique crunch)
speed bag
repeat circuit
chair squats with front raise
tricep extensions
warrior 2 pose
marching in place
repeat circuit

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    I've just bought it from USA eBay. I'm from the UK so it's the only way I can get it. I'm hoping it will arrive by next weekend.
  • ladynblu87
    ladynblu87 Posts: 43 Member
    Good Luck to you when you start.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Thanks. Can't wait!
  • donnar18
    donnar18 Posts: 2 Member
    Tomorrow (Fri 24 Aug 2012) is our 21st Wedding Anniv and I've convinced my hubby buying me JM Revolution will be a win, win gift. I saw the UK infomercial for it last week; £100  08007834888
    I decided on this programme because although I've never worked out before with a 90 day timeframe and a diet plan I am believe even though I am exercise clueless I can focus and succeed for 30 mins a day.
    As this is my first ever exercise programme workout I need to know what I should eat as healthy fuel and portion size to maximise body benefits.

I hope to follow your experience, following 10 days to a couple of weeks behind you. Wouldn't it be amazing to swap the highs and lows journey to success! I so want to do this; loose 28 lbs and face my exercise fear!
  • ladynblu87
    ladynblu87 Posts: 43 Member
    To be honest I didn't use this to use weight. It doesn't have that much cardio I us TBF. This is good for strength training.